Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 01:02 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Jake grinned at her words. He knew the dinner would be good, of that there was no doubt. He also knew that it would take either an Act of Congress or four burly security guards to make him remove his hand from her thigh. He was going to keep it there!

With a wicked grin, he ordered from the waiter for both of them in a low sotto voice so that Misty couldn't hear. She was driving him crazy with all this talk about a remote. He poured another round of Chianti for them with his free hand.

The Bruchetta came, it's lively tomato sauce and zesty taste made Jake's mouth water. He held up a thin breadstick and grinned as he looked at her. He playfully held it up and sighed.

"It's amazing how sexual everything can be when I'm with you Misty. I've eaten here dozens of times and never, ever thought of a breadstick like it was a long hard cock before. Mmmm. Just the thought of getting between your legs thrills me."

When the main course came, Seafood alfredo topped with a snappy sauce. Misty gasped in delight. At that moment, Jake slid his hand up her inner thigh and rested it on her wet slit. He stroked her quietly, and then said -

I think I've earned my reward, Misty. So tell me, where is the remote? Or should I just keep exploring on my own until I find it?
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson