Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 04:03 PM

Misty

Jake’s words got to me every time. It was easy to be playful and tease with this man, especially when he too seemed to enjoy the sexual tension and games we were playing.

When we sat at the secluded table and I felt his hand on my thigh, it was if he could read my thoughts, encouraging me and wanting me to continue. I took a sip of the wine enjoying it’s taste, my tongue grazing my lips after and I looked deep into his eyes.

" Mmmmmmm!! "

I sighed softly with a devilish look in my eyes, contemplating an answer to his question. My excitement from his intake on the wine, the feel of Jake’s hand under my skirt and in a public place besides, once again reminded me of my strong desire and need for him. I leaned over to him, my eyes sparkling and kissed him softly on the lips. I reached under the table, stroking his hardness lightly and teasing him. He saw the change in my smile then and watched as my eyes lit up, my legs parted only so slightly. I then whispered softly in his ear…

" If what you order for dinner is as good as the wine you have ordered, I just might let your hand continue with its search and then you will find the remote, Jake. "