View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 03:36 PM
obsolete

Diane

Diane didn't reply to the usherette's lewd suggestion, unsure if it excited or sickened her. Maybe a little bit of both. She'd never considered intimacy with a woman before -- then again, she'd never thought she'd be roaming around diddling herself for men to see.

Mother was just waking when Diane arrived home and looked in on her. "Have you made tea yet, Diane?"

"No, mother. I was just... "

"Where have you been?" the old woman suddenly asked as the fact that her daughter was wearing a coat finally registered in her still sleepy mind.

Diane hesitated before answering -- lying. She would add that to her list of transgressions when she went to see Father John. "I've been round to the shop, Mother. Just let me hang my coat and I will start it directly."

"Yes, well. Hurry then."

Certain that she'd heard a hint of suspicion in her mother's voice, she blushed and hurried to her room. She glanced in the mirror as she removed the coat. Her blouse was still unbuttoned, her bra around her waist and the young man's cum had dried in patches over her heavy breasts. Tempted to finish what she hadn't at the theater, Diane stripped and slipped a housecoat on instead. Mother could be so impatient at times. It would have to wait until later.

Once in the kitchen, Diane filled the kettle and put it on to boil, the whole time wondering what Father John would think about the redhead at the theater and her proposition. The thought made her whole body tingle and she was tempted to touch yet again, but the sound of Mother's voice brought her down from her fantasy and she quickly prepared something for her to eat.