View Single Post
Old 12-28-2001, 06:38 AM

I couldn't believe after all of this, she still had my robe on. I asked her to remove it. When doing so, I noticed she pulled the belt out of the robe as to not let me see. She laid it off to the side then took the robe off. After that, she came back to kiss. I tried to get us to roll over so she was on the bottom. I broke the kiss and started kissing and licking her down her neck, breasts and tummy. What a fine navel she had. I started playing with it, licking it and flooding it with my saliva. I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy just inches away. I started licking down and pulling her panties off. What a beautiful bush this young woman had. I started licking down to it, and just as I was ready to taste her, she stopped me. She said, "I'm sorry, that's off limits...today". I was kind of bummed, so I went back up to kiss her. She turned and whispered in my ear, "just my pussy baby, my ass is not"! Music to my ears. I whispered back, "remember how you positioned me on the bed"? She nodded yes. I was afraid to say and she knew it. So, she rolled over and got on her knees. She knew exactly what she was doing. I noticed her trying to get comfy. She spread her knees further thus lowering her height for me. She then grabbed the pillows and buried her head on them looking off to the side. I got back behind her and was just amazed at the sight. The most beautiful ass I'd ever seen. I wanted to take my time, so I sat behind her with one of my legs over each one of hers. She was just so still, and I couldn't wait any longer. I put my hands on her ass and started to squeeze a little. I started kissing her soft skin, then licking, then nibbling. I did this until her entire ass was wet from my saliva. I spread her ass using her cheeks and saw her beautiful hole. I couldn't believe how much I wanted it. I leaned over and put my lips right on it. I heard her sigh. The thought of what I was doing was making me so hard. Next, my tongue came out and licked her ass hole very lightly. I started to tease like I was going to push in, but didn't. After licking for a while, she was pretty wet. I placed my finger near and started to circle then gently started in. She moaned, then reached over and put her hand on my leg. After a little while I thougt I'd better try two. She was very small and tight. I knew it would be tough put my cock there so far. After a few more minutes, I was able to get
two fingers in. She seemed to like it and didn't seem to show any discomfort. When I felt I couldn't take it any more I got up. I went to go get a condum and she asked where I was going. I told her and she said that she didn't want me to use one, and wanted me to cum in her. I went back to the bed...she had her eyes closed. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "are you sure we should do this"? She said, "Yes, I have thought about this for so long". She opened her eyes, kissed me and our tongues met once again. When she closed her eyes I knew it was time to quit talking. So I moved to get back behind her, grabbing the lubricant on the way. I was both scared and anxious for what was minutes away from happening. All the times I had fantasized about doing this with Kate was about to become a reality......