View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Aha! Tomorrow, What will keep them obiedient tomorrow? She jumps up and grabs her video camera running back into the bathroom just in time to catch them unting one anothers blindfolds with their teeth. "Oh no you dont. I'll need a little insurance policy for our continued arangement". By ths time she didn"t care that they got to see her fine body in the buff. Her brother and his friend couldn"t take their eyes off of her. "this is too good of an opportunity to waste. Take a good look boys' you'll be seeing a lot more of me . Now assume the 69 position and I don't have to tell you what to do next, do I? Were going to make a little movie. The two of them looked at each other trying to figure a way out of this predicament. But the camera was allready filming and their director was narrarating their script saying, "suck each other slow and deep untill your both hard to my satisfaction. Both boys started to go down on the other uninthusiastically but in a very few min's they were sucking cock as well as she has ever done herself. 'This is not your first rodeo . That's easy to see'. it was also easy to see that they were both nearing blowing their wads as young guys will do.'Stop! Don't you dare come untill you have my permission. Now get up.'' As she untied them she gave them their orders for the night. ''Unless you two want to be the feature show at every party in town I advise you to be available and ready to service me and my girlfriends at eight o'clock every morning startng tomorrow. You will have breakfast for three and fresh coffee ready and be attired in black bow tie and stand at attention while my two friends and I eat. You will adress them as miss so and so and you will call me your highness at all times.'' This was developing into a potientially great arrangement for her The possibilities were endless. She was becoming dizzy with the power she had over two young studs. ''Now go to sleep and be well rested in the morning. I have a long day planned to get you properly trained as sex slaves.'' ''goodnight your highness '' they mumbled as they left the room looking astonished at the situation the found themselves in. Sara ran to the phone to call her best two friends. ''are you ready for this? I need backup. ''We'll be there at seven. we hit the jackpot.The alarm clock rang too soon. It was as though they had just fallen asleep.