View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

Roberto woke before the sun. He and his men would be returning to their guarida today. He had slept very little during the night. He felt that he had dreamt his night with Samantha; their meeting, dancing, her agreeing to be his wife, and... the passionate kiss they shared. He knew that if it wasn't a dream, he would not be able to leave his parent's casa without her. And his padre would not allow her to leave with out her being his wife.

Finding the matches and candle where he left them on the table next to the bed, Roberto dressed quickly in the candle light. He went to the room that Samantha and his sister, Trixy, shared. Not bothering to knock, he quietly entered the room and went to Samantha's bed. He stared at her. She looked like an angel in the glow of the candlelight.

Samantha laid on her back with her arms above her head. Her medium brown hair fanned out like a halo. A thin sheet, one that was more comfortable for sleeping in this warm climate, covered her from the waist down. Her top half was covered only by her thin camison. The material was pulled tight against her breasts. Roberto could see her hard nipples sticking thru the thin material. He gave a low moan of desire as he stared at her. He wanted her; to know what her skin felt like, to taste her breasts, to feel her body under his. Closing his eyes and balling his hands into fists, he took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled. Feeling somewhat composed, he leaned over and lightly shook her as he softly called "Samania" until she woke.

Roberto sat down next to Samantha on her bed. When she leaned forward and ran her finger along his mustache and then down his stubled chin, he knew that last night had not been a dream. "I will be leaving today, Samina," he softly said. "I want you to go with me, but I know that padre will not allow you to leave unless we are marido." He smiled when she placed her finger to his lips and quieten him. She smiled at him as she said, "Then help me dress, mi amor." "Dress," he said in a soft shocked voice. He knew what looking at her in her camison had done to him and he didn't know if he would be able to contain himself along enough to help her dress. "Maybe you should wake Trixy," he said nervously as he began to leave her bed. "Chicken," she asked teasingly. "

"Si," Roberto nodded. Reaching the door, he turned to Samantha and smiled as he added, "At least until I am able to control myself around your naked body. I will wake madra and padre so that they can go to the church with us." Returning to her, he whispered to her, "Wear only your dress. Do not were your ropa interior. They will only be in the way." With that, he left the room and her stareing after him in daze of horror. Closeing the door behind him, he smiled at his own devilment. It was brazen of him to tell her not to wear any undergarments, but he had plans for their ride to his guarida.

An hour later, Samantha found herself riding away from Hijo Diablo. She smiled as she played with the wedding band on her finger. Maria Chavez had insisted that she take the family heirloom. She even insisted that it was an omen that their marriage was blessed since the ring fit her finger perfectly. She wrapped her arms tightly around Roberto's waist as they rode towards his guarida. She was now his wife. "The wife of a bandido," she thought. It was then that she realized that there was something that went along with being his mujar. He had the right to lay with her and to know her body in the most intimate ways. She gasped as she realized that she was a virgen and he would be taking her pureza tonight.

It was the slowing of the horse that brought Samantha out of her dream state. "We will rest the horses a bit," Roberto said as he dismounted and led the horse to the small stream flowing nearby. Juan and Marcus walked their own horses to the stream and then dismounted as Roberto placed her on the ground. "How much longer do we have," she asked nervously. "Not long," he smiled, a grin like that of la diablos spread across his face. He pointed to a canyon not far off in the distance. Our guarida is an old forgotten ghost town nestled in the canyon. "We will be there shortly," he said, pulling her close to him; pressing his body hard against hers.

Juan and Marcus laughed. "Would you like to left alone now," Juan asked as a smile spread across his face. "Si," Marcus said laughing, "tener relaciones sexuales con mujar." Samantha blushed at Marcus's words. "Si," Roberto said to them as he looked at her, their bodies still pressed tightly together. "We will ride in alone, but I will make amor to her in my own lecho." She felt her cheeks redden more at her husband's words. Her eyes never left him, but she heard the two men ride off. "I am finally alone with my mujar," he said as his lips touched hers.

Samantha felt Roberto's hands move down her waist and to her culo. He squeezed each cheek firmly in his hands. He then caressed her face with one of his hands. She moaned as he lightly ran his fingertips down her neck. She was lost in the moment and didn't even notice him unbottoning the top three buttons of her dress. But she felt his rough hand as he massaged her breasts and kissed her deeply. She pulled him closer to her and moaned from his touch. She felt his hard manhood straining to get free. And before she knew it. She felt herself being placed back on the horse; Roberto's body then settled behind her.

"Roberto," Samantha gasped as she realized that she was sitting straddled instead of sidesaddled in front of him. "I am not sitting properly." "I know," he whispered into her ear as his hands went under her dress and began to caress her thighs. "Roberto," she again gasped. "We will ride slowly to the guarida," he whispered as the horse began a slow walk. She felt his hands rise higher and higher until they reached their destination. She raised her arms above her head and wrapped them around his neck. She felt his lips on her neck as his hands began to light touch her concha. "Roberto," she gasped for the third time. She squirmed in the saddle in front of him and soon felt his finger entering her. "Dios," she moaned. "Paraiso aliviar mi!" She felt her body shake. Moments later a feeling of release flowed thru her. "That is how it will feel each time, Samina," Roberto whispered softly. "But next time, it will not be my finger, but my polla in your concha. And you will amor it even more!" With that he removed his hands from her dress; one gripped her waist as the other the reins. He then spurred the horse and they rode rapidly towards the guarida.