View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra feels Ash's fingers trailing down from her face to her neck. The feeling is a two-edged sword. Her body responds involuntarily.... her nipples hardening as a dampness spreads between her legs. It also gives her a cold chill. A cold chill of aprehension but she ignores it as she hears Ash telling her that Vaj likes her. "Me? He likes ME? What could he possibly see in me?, she asks Ash. Phaedra was so thrilled that not only had she been noticed by Vaj, but he actually LIKED HER! She wasn't going to do anything to spoil this. Better judgement be damned!!

"Why don't you come with us Phaedra...It would be so much more..." She paused, seemingly choosing just the right word, "intimate if you came away with us. Vaj and I would love your company little one..."

"Oh yes!! I'd love to join you all." Words that would echo in Phaedra's head and heart for a long time to come. She really had no idea what she was getting herself into, but she was hoping it would be more exiciting than the boring suburban life that her parents wanted for her. Little did she know............
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy