Thread: A Storm
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 07:43 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
ADAM

Adam felt the cool air when Ashley's body heat was gone. He stirred waiting for her to return. In the next room he heard the shower turn on and then the change in its pitch as Ashley went under the steamy water. He rose, and followed her into the bathroom. He saw her through the clear panels, eyes closed wet cloth carressing her breasts. He opened the door and knelt before her just as her eyes flew open.

With a quick movement he grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled her onto his waiting mouth. Eagerly he lapped her pussy, his senses flooded back to last night by her now exquisitely familar taste and smell. Oh, he loved licking her. She tasted so good! Ashley arched her back against the hard shower tile, her face underneath the pulsing jets of water coming from the showerhead. She grabbed his hair, pulling him forward on her as she rocked full on his face. Water was everywhere, their cries of pleasure drowned out by the incessent beat of the shower.

Adam stood and grabbed both her arms pinning her to the backwards under the curtain of water. Rising up he entered her, and began to fuck her hard. Ashley's ass bounced off the back wall again and again. He pumped hard, as if he wanted her bouncing ass to break the tile behind her sending a thousand spiderweb like cracks out in concentric circles.....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson