Thread: A Storm
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
ADAM

Ashley's arms were over her head, causing her large firm breasts to point up at Adam's mouth. With her head thrown back and her moans of pleasure still echoing in his brain, the intense visual stimulation matched Adam's physical one.

With a guttural cry, Adam redoubled his efforts, his long cock now slamming in and out of Ashley as they found their rhythm together. Her eyes flew open, a bit too wide. Adam pulled her legs over his shoulders now allowing his cock to bury itself even deeper within her.

On and on they fucked like wild beasts with each passing moment their passions rising higher and higher. Loud fleshy banging sounds now came when their bodies connected bone on bone. Ashley's fingers were like claws as she scratched Adam's back and arms with her long nails. With a scream Ashley began to orgasm again wave after wave washing over body. The contractions electrically pulsing on his hard shaft were too much for Adam to bear, he started to cum at the same time. His body contorted in pleasure as the first spurt of his seed shot deep. He remained fully inside her well after he was done, rocking back and forth enjoying the small continuous orgasms she was having all around his cock.

There was something about the look in her eyes just then that made him think in the back of his mind that this night was not yet over...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson