Thread: A Storm
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
ADAM

Adam wants all of Ashley, she had taken him to the edge. For long minutes he has watched as she slowly engulfed him, his cock easing in and out of her mouth. With each new thrust she seemed to take more of him until he was buried to the hilt in her throat. As good as this felt, he wanted more right then.

Adam laid Ashley on her back, and kissed her again fully on the mouth. Holding her hands, her raised them above her head as he kissed her, until her arms were fully extended. Tongues dancing in and out of each other, Adam gently rolled on top of Ashley, feeling her full breasts warm and heavy on his chest. He kissed the fine boned curves of her jawline, following it down to her neck. He positioned his hardness close to her, teasing her by rubbing against her entrance where they both wanted him to go. Ashley moaned in anticipation, her gasps only intensified when Adam suddenly sucked her right nipple. Her hands and arms still erotically pinned down, Ashley writhed in delight. Back and forth Adam's mouth went from one nipple to the other. Faster and faster he went building their passion. Ashley spread her legs wide inviting him in, yet Adam resisted the inevitable for a while longer. Finally, he found her mouth again with his, and released her hands. Ashley's eyes were wide as she craved him now as much as he wanted her. At that moment he slid inside her, filling her womb completely...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson