Thread: A Storm
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2001, 12:10 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
ADAM

Ashley turned and went to the bed, pulling Adam down with her. Ashley lay seductively curled against his body, in the spooning position. She felt so warm, soft and contented in his arms. The sudden impulse that had driven him here unbidden had proved to be the best thing he had ever done. The peak of their outward sexual hunger had been satiated, now a different more romantic tone had taken over.

Adam began to gently have his hands roam Ashley's body. Following the gracious curves of her neck, down the shoulders, to the narrowness of her waist, the delicious swell of her hips and the gradual tapering of her legs. Adam, sat up, freeing both hands. Ashley rolled onto her stomach, and Adam started a massage. From the top down, Adam's hands caused Ashley to melt under the soothing pressure, all her remaining tension draining away. Each foot received its own massage, before Adam reversed direction and started back up her legs. This time he lightly kissed Ashley's calves, and inner thighs. Slowly, he teased her spreading her legs slightly allowing his tongue to taste her again.

Ashley archeds her back for a better angle, and Adam completely take her womanhood in his mouth. She begins to push against him moving in the rhythm that brings her the most pleasure. The first orgasm rocks her yet still he continues as wave after wave of subsequent orgasms shake her.

Ashley screams for him to fuck her, now. Again. He raises up and burys himself deep in her pussy, grasping Ashley's breasts as he does so....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson