View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 04:04 PM

The ride to Amber's house took about twenty minutes.I'm glad that we didn't stop anywhere because I still smelled of pussy juice!My cock was semi-erect as well,and the two women were teasing me the entire ride! We pulled into the garage and entered the house.Jane directed me to the basement door as Amber said that she was going up to the bedroom to get somthing."Go on downstairs,I'll be there in a few minutes"said Amber.
**As soon as Jane opened the basement door I could hear that someone else was down there."Quiet,"whispered Jane."Be quiet,lets see whats going on."
**We slowly went down the stairs and I could hear grunts and moans.At the bottom of the stairs we watched as two men were fucking a young blonde haired girl as a second girl was video taping the sexual"scene".
**The men were naked and looked to be about Jane's age(40ish).The one guy was between the girls spread legs,pumping her young pussy with his very large cock.The girl was on her back laying on a futon type bed.The other man was masturbating and rubbing his big erection on her leg and thigh.I could see that this girl was wearing sheer nylon stockings and that there were wet streaks of slime on them from the guy rubbing himself on her leg!
**She grunted as they both pleasured themselves with her body.
Just then,Amber came down the stairs behind us and every one looked our way.
"Jane....Amber!"Said the man fucking the girl."Who's this that you've brought with you?"He asked as his cock popped out of the girls cunt.Jane said,"let me introduce everyone to my step-son,Phil."Then,"Phil this everyone!Thats Ken,who's rubbing his beautiful penis on Mandy's hosed leg."Mandy leered at me as Ken kept trying to get off by humping her nylon clad thigh.
"And Robert is the one between Mandy's legs."Goddamn,I thought to myself,how does he fit inside Mandy's cunt with that huge cock?
Jane continued,"Mandy's friend Heather is taping the action".Just then Heather walked over to me and said"hi Phil"as she got down on her knees unbuckling my jeans.
She took my painfully erect cock into her warm mouth and sucked me like she was starving for me!
Heather too was nude except for nylons which were pantyhose of a dark color.very shiney.These two girls were HOT looking babes of about my age or maybe even a bit younger.
Amber piped up,"don't you dare make this boy cum yet Heather,We've got plans for his young ass!