Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 05:46 PM

Father and daughter [Roxanne]

Roxanne felt some relief that her father had helped the plans for her future take shape, she knew this period of lazing and drifting couldn’t last forever. It was hard to choose between going for the best education on offer, which meant leaving Frank, and staying with him.

If she could have both – so much the better. Two or three days a week away at University would be almost fun. She could stay in the student residence, courtesy of Betty. The rest of the time she would be here with her father – her lover. A small thrill went through as she said these words to herself.

The seamless way she and Frank were able to move from serious talk to love making still amazed Roxanne and yet, always in the back of her mind was the taboo of their situation. She loved him more than life itself but the outside world would not accept this lifestyle. They would have to be careful if she was to live away from home, even if it was for short periods.

The late afternoon had passed into evening. Dinner was a combined effort with both of them preparing the food; they took their time, savouring “Frank’s Famous Chicken”, as Roxxie laughingly called it. The conversation was about mundane things, college, Betty and Frank’s work but with an edge,almost as if they were avoiding something..

As Roxanne began the dishes Frank gave in to the desire that seemed ever present only just under his control. Standing behind her as she stood at the sink he removed her, still damp, bikini top and cupped her breasts, which responded to him with hardening nipples.

Roxanne shivered with pleasure as he sank to his knees, she loved the feeling of her father’s tongue, his fingers probing her bud and exploring, his tongue travelled along the crevice of her ass. When his finger slipped in her she moaned aloud, pressing back. To her surprise, she wanted more, deeper.

She closed her eyes and imagined seeing her fathers cock entering her there; she suddenly knew that was what she wanted, above all, to give to her father something new, unbroken.

“Turn around, baby.” She heard her father say and she turned – raising one leg over his head as he knelt there a single finger still in her. She started to pleasure herself, conscious of Franks probing finger moving in her and his breath hot on her flesh..

Just as she felt the gathering waves of her climax start to crest Frank withdrew his fingers. Her legs almost gave under her and Frank was on his feet in an instant, scooping her into his arms.

She said nothing as he carried her up the stairs, making small talk about how neat the house was. She felt new electricity between them, a new excitement. Frank gently set her down on the freshly scented linen then climbed in to lie beside her, Roxanne felt strangely nervous, almost shy.

Their kisses were charged with urgency, they rolled together, legs tangled, arms wrapped, she above - then he. Frank broke away and, raising his hips off the bed, he shed his swim trunks, his erect cock slapping his stomach as he freed it. He turned back to Roxanne and stopped when he saw her face.

“What is it Roxanne? You okay?”

“Dad. I – I –I.” She stopped and looked away, blushing furiously.

He leant up on one elbow looking down at her, concerned. “What is it, baby?”

“I want you to fuck my ---- fuck me –- here…”

“Oh Baby!” Frank gathered her into his arms, burying his face in her hair. “Are you sure?”

“I want you to do it, please.” She whispered. “I’ve wanted it for a while, I think.”

“Oh! Me too, sweetie.” Frank kissed her long and deeply. “We’ll need a lot of lubrication. You’re very tight and it will hurt at first. You do know that, don’t you, sugar?” Roxanne nodded. “I’ve dreamt of taking you this way, you know?” She smiled and touched his face gently.

Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Roxanne heard him rummaging in the medicine cabinet and muttering to himself. “Damn! Betty took all the KY.”

“It’s OK Dad. Just a second.” Roxanne jumped up and ran to her room. Her heart was racing and she felt like she had when she was a little girl, anticipating a special treat. She grabbed a small tube of Astroglide and ran back to he father’s room with it.

“Here Dad. Will this do?” Frank took the tube and read the label.

“Perfect.” He said kissing her lightly. He gently pressed his daughter to lie back on the pillows and let his hands trail lightly over her tanned young body, over her taut belly and pert breasts, down to the V of her trimmed pubic hair. He let a finger follow the slit of her labia and felt the evidence of her arousal collecting there; she gave a moan as his finger slipped in to the wet warmth and rose to his hand.

Frank’s cock was rigid; his balls ached as if he had gone without release for weeks. “God! Roxanne. I want you, baby.” He leant down and took one breast in his mouth. He felt her cool hand close on his hard cock and gave a small groan of pleasure.