Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 05:03 PM

Sunil Patel

“I understand that what we are asking you to do goes against the very fibre of your moral upbringing. But this course of action is necessary for the very survival of the human race. If we don’t do this, our scientists calculate that humanity will become extinct within two generations.

So please help us. We need you.”

The image phases out and is replaced by the young blonde newscaster (he always fancied her).

"That was from the President's Press Conferance earlier on the day. Letters have been sent to eligible families. Even this reporter has received one this morning and I have no intention in letting my Country down. Tomorrow morning, I will be taking my brother to my local hospital for our check-up."

Wow!

"Now if you have received such a letter and are not sure what to do, then please contact the special hotline for advice. Remember! Your Country Needs You! This is Joanna Spelling, CNN News."

Sitting on the sofa, Sunil reaches over and switches off the tv.

Wow! She's gonna fuck her brother and let him get her stuffed?

In his mind's eye, he sees Joanna Spelling and her featureless brother writhing naked on a bed, grunting and grinding.

Wow!

Feeling thirstly, he starts to get up.

They want brothers and sisters to fuck so that they can have babies??? I have a sisteri!!!

The sudden realisation that his country wanted him to fuck his sister, that they may actually fuck, gives him an erection like he has never had before.

Ughhh!

His hand trembling as he realises that at long last he may get laid, he reaches down to his fly when he hears the doorbell.