Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 06:32 PM

Mark

"Look at the tits on that one!"

Mark Fleming doesn't have to see what his friend, Sunil, is pointing at to know that it is some big-titted girl. For as long as he can remember, all his friend appears to think about are girls and sex (preferably at the same time).

Don't get me wrong. Mark thinks about sex as much as the next horny 18-year old. If you listened to his mother, his large 6 foot 6 frame and good looks will break plenty of girls' hearts (though he cannot see it). Unfortunately, he is incredibly shy and gets tongue-tided as soon as a girl tries to talk to him.

"Aw com'on, man!" Grumbles his friend. "You gotta admit she is stacked!"

Finally looking over, he sees that the girl in question is indeed "stacked". She is also Sheila Hancock, Head Cheerleader and Brad Wilson's girlfriend. Girls like that would never take notice of him.

"Hiya, Mark!" She calls over to him, waving. Poor Mark simply blushes.

"Heeyyy! She likes you, man. I bet you could screw her!" Sunil says.

"Yeah, right!" Mark says, moving ahead of his friend.

"Hey!!!" Sunil shouts as he is forced to run to overtake Mark's long strides. "Do you wanna stay a virgin the rest of your life?"

"Well you are one!" Mark quickly retorts.

"Well...." And the shorter Indian boy goes silent, much to Mark's relief.

"What are you up to tonight?" Sunil says finally.

"I gotta pick up the twins and take them home. Mom's making one of her special curries." Mark answers.

"And then?"

"Stay in I guess."

"Why not come out?" Asks his friend.

"Nah!" Says Mark, after a little thought. "I haven't any money and besides I have work to do." The truth is that Mark didn't feel like spending an evening with Sunil trying to get into strip clubs or trying to chat up women (which they fail abysmally anyway).

"Hiya, Mark! Hiya, Sunil!" Mark sees Matthew and Emily, his 6 year-old brother and sister, running up to him.

"I gotta go! Catch you later!" Mark takes his siblings' hands and makes for home.

"See you tomorrow." Sunil shouts.

Reaching their home, the twins immediately rushes into the garden while Mark enters house.

"Hi, Mom! I'm home!"

He is greeted with a distressed looking mother rushing past him into the bathroom, followed quickly the tale-tale sounds of someone throwing up.

"Mom? Mom? Are you alright?" He shouts out, his heart sinking.

Oh no! Not again!

His father had almost died during the plague and it had taken all of his mother's strength to nurse him back to health again, as well as looking after the family and keeping down a part-time job. The doctors had said that the stress of it all had almost given her a nervous breakdown with the side-affect that she suffered from frequent bouts of sickness which they had said would diminish over time and eventually stop.

And he had thought it had, the last time had been six months ago.

But now it is back.

Taking a deep breath, he enters the bathroom and is immediately assaulted by the stench of vomit.

Oh God!

Sadly, he sees his crying mother as she kneels at the commode, retching. Going over to the wash basin, he pours some cold water on a handcloth and takes over to her.

"It's alright, Mom. Everything will be alright!" He says soothingly as he always does in this situation, applying the wet cloth to her forehead as she sobs continually...