Thread: My Cousin
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 04:32 PM

My Cousin...con't

I rolled on my back, not thinking about my raging hardon. When I was on my back, I noticed my cock was very visible underneath my pajamas, not to mention my swollen head was pokiing up above my waistband. Another thing I noticed was that Steph's crotch seemed to be very wet and she had removed her teddy My hands went to cover up my cock and she gently held my hands to the side. "There's no need to be ashamed, you have something to be proud of..." she said as she smiled. She slowly released my hands and began to pull off my pajamas. She then began to stroke my cock and take in in her mouth. My hands rested on the top of her head as she took all 8' of me in her throat. One of her hands went between her legs and undid a snap. I had never seen panties with snaps in the crotch and it turned me on even more. She scooted up my chest until I could see here wet, swollen puffy pussy right in front of my face. Her musky scent made me giddy and almost swoon. "Have you ever tasted a woman's pussy?" she asked. I shook my head 'No...'. She scooted forward into my face and tried as best I could to suck and lick her. It must have worked because she started girating into my face and mouth, holding me firmly by the hair as she did so.

She released my hair and slowly began slide back down my body again. She straddled my cock and positioned it beneath her swollen wet pussy and slowly began to impale herself on my hardness. I thought I was going to cum right then and there but somehow she could tell it was my first time and took her time. Once she had me fully inside her, she began to girate and buck and raise herself up and down my shaft, taking care not to make me cum too fast. Finally her buckings increased and I felt her pussy begin to contract on my cock. Her involuntary contractions made it no use to hold back anymore. Our 'conversation' during the foreplay was basic and short; no dirty talk for the most part. When Steph came, her whole body became ridgid as her pussy muscles continued to squeeze my cock. A long drawn-out "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!!" emitted from Stephs mouth as her orgasm overtook her and she fell forward, exahaused beside me on the floor