Thread: My Cousin
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 04:02 PM

My Cousin cont..

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down on the floor with her back against the sofa. She began to rub lotion on her arms and neck. When she rubbed her legs, she would stick her legs straight in the air and rub her legs down. I started getting a little aroused when she came in the room with the pajama suit on, but I thought, 'Nahhhhh....nothings gonna happen...".
She scooted, still on the floor closer to me.
"I hope it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, but would you rub lotion on my shoulders and back?"
"No...", I said starting to tremble a little. She handed me the bottle of lotion and gave me a slight smile as she saw my trembling hand. She then sat in front of me with her shouders between my knees. I put lotion on my hands and rubbed them together and began massaging her shoulders. Her hands then began to hold my ankles then eventually began to caress them, running her fingertips up and around my shins and calves. She stopped long enough to partially remove her robe to her mid back. I began to massage her back in long strokes.

"My thoughts were, God!!!I cant believe doing this to my cousin". She leaned herself forward so I could get at her back better. At this point, she took one of my feet and placed it between knees, resting it inside the bend of her right knee. As I got to the second 'robe level', she let her robe fall off, leaving only her teddy and pajama bottoms on. My hands really started to shake at that point, having not have had sex at that point..

She kinda smiled and said, "Getting a little nervous?" I kinda shook my head and she said, "Seems like you need to relax...lets switch places."
I got off the couch, but Steph stayed on the floor with me. I scooted in between her parted legs and Steph pulled me into her.
"Do you want to take off your pajama top, It's ok...Ive seen you by the pool.", she whispered in my ear. I removed my top and she began to massage my neck, shoulders and back. Gradually I relaxed a little but still had a big hardon. "Lay on the floor on your stomach" I did so getting a little nervous. I felt her sit on my upper thighs as she began to massage my lower back, pulling down my pajama bottoms as she went. I tried to rub my erection into the carpet to get just a little relief. She stopped rubbing and leaned forward in my ear and whispered "Are you having fun?" It was at this point I noticed something warm and damp on my upper thighs...I thought she might have peed or something. I nodded 'Yes', and she replied "Want to make it a little more fun?" I nodded and she raised off me and told me to lie on my back...