Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

After breakfast, Wade headed out to do chores. All morning I kept thinking about what I saw, or least what I thought I saw, as we finished making love last night. Even him howling as he came made me wonder about him. I decided that when he came in for lunch I would ask him. Around noon Wade came in. I was nervous about asking him. I mean, how do you ask about something like that. We were half through lunch when he asked me if something was wrong.

"Wade," I said nervously, "I was wanting to know about something. It's something that happened last night."

Wade sat up straight and looked at me and nervously asked "what".

"When you were done last night...," I started, staring my plate as I talked, "I could have sworn that your face changed." Looking up at him I saw a blank expression on his face. "It looked as if your head was the head of a wolf and then you howled. I thought that it was the moonlight playing tricks on me until you howled. What happened Wade. I need to know what happened."

I watched Wade get up and walk over to the window. A late winter snow storm was starting to fall. Stilling looking out the window, Wade asked, "Have you ever heard of a lycan..., werewolf..., or a skinwalker."

"Not a lycan or werewolf, but the indians that paw is friends with have often talked about a skinwalker. They say that having one in their camp is like having one of their gods live with. They hold them very high reguard. They look human, but they can change forms into any animal they want. The most common form is a wolf that walks on two legs. Why do you ask?"

Wade turned back to face me. "I'm a skinwalker and my other form is that of the walking wolf. My race has been hunted for centuries and all that we want is to live in peace. Once my kind hunted humans for food, but not any more."

"Humans," I said stepping back. I wanted to run, but was frozen with fear. Wade smelled the air as a wolf would and said, "There's no need to be frighten of me, Katrina. If I had wanted to kill you or your parents, I would have done so long before now. Like I said last night, I've wanted you ever since I first saw you. I knew then that I wanted you to be my mate; to bare my young. I marked you last night. Not a mark that a human can see, but if another skinwalker was too be near you, they would be able to smell my scent on you. You're now mine."

"So that's why you always insisted on sleeping in the barn."

"Yes. I can change my form at will, but when a full moon is out, I'm weak to hits hold over me. I still know everything, it's just the full moon forces me to change and I can not resist it. So many full moon nights I have taken to the woods and feed on the animals just to satisify my thirst for blood." Wade grabbed my shoulders and gave me a gentle shake. "I love you Katrina. I love you and your parents and would never harm any of you. You must believe me. I need you as a mate and as a friend. Please, don't turn from me." I wrapped my arms around him and vowed that I would never tell his secret or turn from him.

By night fall, the snow had really piled up. "There's no way mom and dad will be able to make it back home in this," I said as I looked out the window. "They will be gone at least a week." Wade wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight to him. Even knowing what he was, it felt good to be in his arms. "Lay with me," he begged. "Lay with me in my true form, Katrina." Before I could answer, Wade was slowly unzipping my dress. Other than my socks, it was the only clothing I had on. His rough hands pushed the dress down and to the floor. He then rubbed my breasts in his hands. His breath was becoming more and more labored as he did.

Wade released me and I again watched as he stripped. Once naked, he heaved his shoulders forward and I could hear the snapping of his bones. Straightening his back up, I watched as his face took the form of a wolf's; his feet and hands turned to claws. He seemed to grow nearly a foot in height. His body was now completely covered in fur and he let out a long howl as his body finished it's change.

Wade stood before, taking in deep breaths as he looked at me. Raising his head he sniffed the air before holding out a paw to me. I walked towards him and placed my hand in it. I knew that I should have been scared out of my mind, but I wasn't. I wanted him just as much as he did me. Wade stroked my breasts lovingly. His fur was soft and smooth and it felt wonderful against my skin. A low moan escaped me. Looking down at his pelvis, I could tell that he was already hard and it too had grown in size.

Lifting me up, he sat me on the table and spread my legs. Standing between them, be bent down and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I could fell the tip of his hard cock as it penetrated my wet pussy. I was more turned on by him now than I had been before. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed deep into me. My arms wrapped around his neck as his animal nature took over. His hips rocked forcefully in and out of me, causing me to climax almost instantly.

"Oh, Wade. Wade. Oh yes, Wade," I screamed. I moved in rythem with him. Wade grabbed my ass and pushed me closer to him, causing me to climax. Pulling out, he turned me around and bent me over the table. I again felt him slide into me. With his hands on my hips, he pumped fast and hard. Once again I was screaming his name. Slowly his hands moved up my sides and grabbed my breasts. Damn was he feeling good. With his hands now on my shoulders, Wade started to really pound on my pussy. I heard him let out a long howl and then felt him cum deep inside of me. Wade gave a few more short strokes before pulling out and collapsing on the floor.

I too fell to the floor next to him. Wade wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body close to him. We laid there for several minutes until our breathing was normal. Wade's lycan form seemed to melt away as his human form returned. "How was it," he asked. "Very good," I said cooing. A short time later we moved to my room where we fell asleep on my bed.