View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 07:56 AM

Conquest Part Two

A few weeks after my conquest with my mum I came home from sport and there was a note on the table saying "John take off your clothes blindfold your self and enter my bedroom" So I did exactly what it said. And blindfolded myself and walked into my parents bedroom.

I sat on the bed nervous but growing every second. All of a sudden I felt a mouth wrap around my cock and the mouth started giving me a blow job. It was the best one I have ever had. I started to pull off the blindfold but a hand came up and held it in place. As the unknown person giving me a blow job started sucking harder and alot faster I was getting ready to cum and nothing stopped me I came. Then the person let me take the blindfold off to my horror it was my father with my cum all over his face.

"Sorry about this mate but your mother told me what happened and said how good it was so I wanted to try some." My dad said.
"Ah ok" I said confused. "now how about we try something different my dad suggested. "Ok" I said Getting a little bit scared at what my dad had in mind.

"How about you give me a blowjob to return the favour" My dad suggested. We exchanged positions as I knelt on my knees I had never given a blow job before but I had recieved plenty of them. So I copied what my mum did and before long I was sucking my dad off. His cock was so big and some pre cum dripped in which I licked up and continued. And my dad came in my mouth I swallowed alot of it. And it felt great and tasted great.

I was so turned on I rolled my dad over and started to line up his arse with my cock when he asked what I was I doing. I said "Dad shut up Im boss now".

I lined it up beautifully and rammed my boner into his waiting arse as I pumped his arse my hand foundled my dads balls. I was so turned on I came in his arse. "Now its my turn my dad said rolling me over" He position him self nicly and rammed his shaft into my arse which hurt at first but was comforted by his hand straggling my balls. My dad too came in my arse. And it felt great. We once again changed positions and I licked out my dads arse getting ever last drop of my own cum and we went and had a shower together where the whole action was repeated.

- To be Continued by me -
Still to come in this short series:
- My sister returns from College
- My neighbour gets in on the action
and the grand finally:
- The Wedding