View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yes, I have to say, Fussy and I have not experimented with anal since his width may well cause a problem for both of us. I once managed to tear his foreskin during vaginal sex, so God only knows what damage we could do to each other with anal!

Also, certain positions can hurt like hell because of his proportions....I said to him the other day that I'd be happy if he were an inch or so shorter. I miss being able to grind my clit against a man's pelvis, without feeling like I'm being jabbed in the stomach.

The advantage of a large penis is that it (for whatever reason) seems to give a man more sexual confidence which can make him a better lover. It can also look very impressive in pictures, but I can honestly say that looking at a large penis does not make me more aroused than looking at a small one. And when I watch a guy masturbate, I'm looking at the tension in his body, the way his balls bounce up and down, the movement of his hand back and forth over his shaft, the look on his face the closer he gets to cumming, his chest heaving as his breathing gets laboured and then the glorious finale as he cums all over his hand/arm/stomach/chest. Looking at the actual penis is secondary to all of that.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !