View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 07:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Angelus
Adam

Adam sat there with his head in his hands and tried to think of what had brought him to this end in his life. If it hadn't been for Randolph then he wouldn't be in this mess and facing extradiction and life in prison. He let out a sigh and looked at the floor but looked up when he heard the foot steps. When he saw who was standing there he got to his feet and moved to the bars of his cell quickly, looking the man straight in the face.

"You, you did this to me."

"I know. I wish I could tell the police officers what I did to you but you see it would be against my nature and my orders."
Adam looked at him with a confused look on his face.

"Your orders. What orders?"

Randolph moved forward and produced an envelope. "I was told by my boss that I had to put you into this predicament so that you could be found and I could give you this. You must read it as what you want most, your freedom depends on it."

Without another word Randolph turned and began to walk away and Adam looked down at his hand to see the envelope there. He looked down the hallway at Randolph but saw that he had already gone. He looked down at the envelope and slowly opened it then pulled out the letter.

Dear Mr. Richards,

I am so sorry to have put you in this place but how else was I to find you. I want you to do a job for me. You can say no if you wish to but I promise you the reward is more than you can wish for. I will also throw in your freedom- to get your record cleared. All you have to do is say yes and you will be free from that jail cell you find yourself in right now. When you are free you will come to the Phoenix Tower in New York- you will find it.

Thank you for reading this letter Mr. Richards and I hope to see you soon. Oh, and go to locker 142 in the airport, all that you need to find me will be there.

Adam looked down at the letter with shock and wondered who knew he was here. He looked down at it and said yes, wondering what was going to happen and the next thing he knew the wall closest to him was shattered by an explosion. As soon as he could see again he saw a gaping hole in the wall and ran towards it then out into the street.