View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 07:18 PM

Goldilocks 4: Pump and Circumstance

The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 4: Pump and Circumstance

By NastyGuy

Over the last week I had called all three of the young ladies to arrange a time for us to get together on Saturday for the last meeting of our sex class. This was to be our Finals class, and I had to arrange everything. I spent most of the week thinking deeply about how to set up the class, and I even got into trouble at work for not paying attention to the monitors. Of course at night I wasn't so much thinking about Saturday as fantasizing about it. How was I going to set up the perfect finale to this class? By Friday I had worked it out pretty well, and had set everything in motion.

I had already set up the living room and dining room by the time the young ladies started to arrive. As usual, Goldilocks arrived first, around 5:30 in the afternoon. I've pretty much figured out that Goldilocks is one of those rare women who are always early instead of perpetually late. I really appreciate that feature in a woman. This time she was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, and a white, midriff baring halter-top. Her blond hair was hanging loose around her shoulders, framing her face very nicely.

I showed her in, and she was surprised to see all of the preparations that I had made for tonight.

"I thought I would get here, like, early to help you set up," she said as she looked around. "It looks like you have it all done already."

"Yeah, I had to put in some work this afternoon," I said. "I think it was worth it, don't you?"

I had taken Lisa's comment about Roman Orgies to heart. I decked the living room out in roses, five dozen in fact, set up in vases all around the room. I had a selection of colors, but I made sure they were all strongly scented so they would act like natural incense.

"Yeah, and I like what you did with the tables," she said.

I had moved the kitchen table out of the way and replaced it with a shorter, Japanese style table, and I had set up cushions to sit on. The kitchen table was now covered in food. I had grilled ribs with barbecue, soy, and honey sauces, steamed asparagus spears with mayonnaise and butter, coleslaw, and strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate, hot fudge, caramel, and butterscotch sauces for dessert. Of course I had a centerpiece of roses on both tables.

"Thanks, the spread was nothing," I said. "It was easy to do all of that cooking. It's a family trait. Want something to drink while we wait for the other two?"

"Sure. I'll take a cola if you have one," she replied.

I got her the soda, and asked her how her week went.

"Well, it went pretty good," she said. "We finished midterms almost a month ago, so we're between tests. Not counting, ya know, tonight at least. Say, what do you have set up for us anyway?"

"I'm not telling. I'm waiting until the other two get here," I explained.

"Is it an oral test?" she asked playfully.

"That's about a third of the test," I replied.

"So, would you tell me if I, like, showed you these?" she asked and pulled her top down to expose her small but very firm breasts and ran her hands over them. I really like how her pink nipples stand out all of the time, like they're just begging to be sucked.

"No, that won't get the information out of me, but it will get you a hello kiss or two," I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her briefly but deeply, and then leaned down to give each of her nipples hello kisses, licks, and sucks. I put my hand on her crotch, slipping my finger around the edges of her cut-offs to feel her damp pussy lips (she wasn't wearing any panties). I kissed her on the lips again and this time she ground her crotch against mine. This gave me quite a hard on, which was straining against my pants. I chose that moment to pull her top back into place.

She made a disappointed sound, but I said, "Don't worry. We'll get to that soon enough."

I asked her what she thought about the class, and she replied, "It's been great. I'm really enjoying it a lot. I didn't think I would like oral sex all that much, but it was really fun. I didn't realize how much fun it would be to lick out a woman before. I really got into that! It makes me feel so powerful when I can, like, make someone come like that!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

"I've been masturbating all week over last Saturday night. I really want to try to make you spurt in my mouth tonight, if that's, like, okay with you and doesn't get in the way of what you've got planned for tonight."

"Do you really expect me to say no to that?" I asked. "Even if I didn't have it planned for tonight, I'd make time for it. It sounds great to me!"

Right then Lisa and Maricella came up to the door. I got up to let them in, and Goldilocks leaned over to pinch my butt playfully when I passed by.

Maricella was wearing another short skirt, this one was black, and she wore a yellow blouse. However this time it wasn't quite so conservatively cut. Her skirt barely covered her pert bottom, and her blouse was made of very clingy satin that didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra this time. Her dark nipples showed clearly through the light colored, clingy cloth and stood out quite a bit, so much so that I wondered if she had been playing with them just before she arrived. She was wearing her dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and had just enough makeup on to accentuate her deep brown eyes.
Lisa was wearing a light blue skirt and blouse combination. The blouse had short sleeves, and had a frill around the bottom and around the sleeves. The skirt was cut from the same cloth, and ended in a ruff just above her knees. She was wearing her hair straight and loose this time.

I brought them in and sat them down on the couch and slotted a tape in the VCR.

"Okay," I started. "This is Finals night. We're going to do this a little differently. I'm not going to do much lecturing tonight, and I'm just going to show you a quick movie. Then we're going to shower quickly, and come back downstairs for dinner. Then it's time for Final Exams!"

"What? We're not going to eat first, as usual?" asked Lisa with some incredulity.

"Nope, not this time," I answered. "I have a reason for that which I hope will become apparent later."

"I'm hungry now," said Maricella quietly.

"Don't worry. We'll get to that quickly," I said. "Okay, tonight's lecture and movie are on coitus, screwing, or straight sex. This is when a man's penis penetrates the woman's vagina, in case you weren't sure what I was talking about. The things you have to remember about straight sex are: 1. Have Fun 2. Don't just lie there, do something, and 3. Enjoy it and make sure he knows it."

"Wait a second. If I'm enjoying it I'm sure my partner will be able to tell," said Lisa matter-of-factly.

"Probably," I responded, "but don't assume that. I had a girlfriend once who would stop responding when she got really turned on. That was very frustrating for me because I didn't realize she was too caught up in what I was doing to respond. I thought she was only going through the motions. That's not right, she wasn't DOING any motions. Don't leave your lover hanging like that. Communicate with him what you like, and that you think he's doing it right. Be constructive, not destructive in your criticism. Also, don't just lie there when you're in the missionary position. Don't be afraid to wrap your legs around him and try to squeeze the breath out of him. Also, remember to thrust your hips up to meet his thrusts occasionally. It'll feel just as good to him as it does to you, and he'll realize that you're enjoying having sex with him. If you do this, he's more likely to come back for more."

"That sounds good to me!" said Goldilocks.

"Well, are there any questions?" I asked. When I got a negative response, I started the tape.

The first scene in tonight's tape was of a black couple screwing in the missionary position. This was a scene that I had cut out of the previous week's movie. I cut the film in right after the woman finishes giving the man a blowjob and he slowly pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. She aimed his cock right at her opening and she guided it in. After several minutes of grinding action, he pulled out and shot his load on her tits and belly.
The second scene was of a mixed race couple, a curly haired blond white man and an Asian woman. She was a very petite woman, about the same size as Maricella, but with a short bob of straight black hair and shaved pussy. After giving the man a really emphatic blowjob, she knelt on the back of a sofa, and he screwed her from behind, playing with her tits. She continued to play with her clit until they screamed out together and he came on her ass.
The third scene is of a white couple. The woman had long, slightly curly brown hair, and the man's dark brown hair was cut in a conservatively short style. He immediately laid her down on the carpet and started eating her out until she came, and then she pushed him onto his back and sucked him to an erection. At this point she sat on his engorged member and rode him for all she was worth. Her large breasts flopped around wildly with each thrust she made, until they both came in a loud orgasm. I stopped the VCR after the last segment.

"Well, those are the most popular positions," I said. "Any questions?" I imagine they were all too hungry to think straight considering how quiet they were.

"Okay then, let's go upstairs and take our showers and get ready for dinner," I suggested.

The four of us doffed our clothes in the hallway and jumped in the shower two at a time. Maricella and Lisa got in first this time, and soaped each other up really well before splashing the soap off of each other with a lot of giggling and caressing. Goldilocks and I got in quickly after the others got out, but we took a little more time under the water. Goldilocks enjoyed soaping me up, and then rinsing me off. She also enjoyed making sure the soap was off of my member by sucking it clean. I, of course, had to make sure her tits were just as clean, and made sure her vagina was clean using my fingers. She was a bit upset when I decided we had to stop and get out, but we were all getting very hungry, and not just for sex.

When we all finished toweling off, we went downstairs to the dining nook.

"Well, ladies, here's dinner," I said.

"It's about time! We're starving!" exclaimed Goldilocks.

"Oh, yeah," said Lisa.

"Just one thing," I added. "We're eating Japanese style tonight."

"Do the Japanese eat in the nude?" asked Maricella.

"Not in public, and most probably don't in private either," I said. "That's just my twist on things."

"You know, like the Twister game a couple of weekends ago," said Lisa.

"Oh. I get it," said Maricella.

"Not yet you don't," I said quietly.

The ladies started to tear into their dinners, and after each had a couple of ribs in them I said; "You realize of course that food isn't just for eating. You can have fun with it as well. That's despite what your parents may have told you when you were younger."

"Oh, really," said Lisa.

By way of explanation, I dribbled a little of the barbecue sauce on Lisa's shoulder. She pulled back for a second, and then I licked it off. She looked a little surprised, but then she understood.

"I get it! That's why you wanted us to eat in the buff! So we can eat our dinners off of each other! Cool!" Lisa exclaimed loudly.

"What, you mean we're all, like, a bunch of plates or something?" asked Goldilocks.

"Like this," said Lisa as she grabbed a spoonful of the honey sauce and drizzled it on Goldilocks' breasts. Lisa then carefully licked all of the honey off of Goldilocks, taking special care suck her nipples clean. "You see?" she said as she finished.

"You're right, that's cool!" replied Goldilocks. "Here, I have something I want to do. It's time for dessert!"

Goldilocks then guided Maricella to lie down on the cushions, and brought out the chocolate, butterscotch, and caramel sauces, and spooned a generous amount on Maricella's breasts. She covered them with the whipped cream next, and then topped the mounds with strawberries.

"There we go," she said when she was finished. "A Maricella Sundae. Dig in guys!"

I couldn't help myself, and gave Maricella a whipped cream bikini bottom before Lisa and Goldilocks ate off the sweet bra Goldilocks had made for her. Pussy and whipped cream is a nice combination, I must say, and I finished all of it myself.

"You missed a spot," Maricella said as she directed Goldilocks directly between her breasts. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. We finished the sweet toppings that Goldilocks had applied to Maricella, and Maricella motioned Lisa to take her place. Maricella decided to make a more extensive work for Lisa, and considering Lisa's larger proportions, it was fortunate that I had purchased several cans of whipped cream.

Of course this was pretty much what I had expected to happen. The idea that these items can be used to make underwear is probably the first one that comes to mind.

Maricella created a criss-cross pattern on Lisa's body from her pussy to her shoulders with the whipped cream, making it look like a one-piece bathing suit. She decorated her artwork with small whipped cream flowers around the edges, and crossed the pattern with alternating stripes of chocolate and caramel sauce.

"Lisa," said Maricella, "You're going to have to stop giggling if I'm going to finish."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it," said Lisa. "You're tickling me with the whipped cream dispenser."

When Maricella was finished, Lisa looked like a cross between a bathing beauty and a bakery cake. Either way she looked delicious.

All four of us enjoyed cleaning Lisa off, and when we were finished, three of us were full. Lisa decided to decorate Goldilocks again, and covered her breasts with a whipped cream bra with butterscotch sauce stripes. Lisa was the only one still hungry, so she cleaned Goldilocks up. She ended up lying partly on top of Goldilocks, kissing her lightly all over her face. I took this as the sign that it was time to start the final exams.

"Okay ladies," I said. "Let's go into the living room. It's time for the final exams of this class."

"Okay, what are final exams going to be like in a sex class?" asked Lisa.

"Fun, of course," I replied. "This isn't going to be like most finals. Nobody's going to flunk. I'm just going to make sure you all remember the important parts of the class. Finals will be split into information and practice.

"First I'll quiz you about important information. I'll ask you a question, and you answer it out loud, okay?" I continued. I covered all of the important facts and the ladies answered all of the questions correctly. After the final question I announced that it was time for the practice part of the final.

"I'll give you all a task, and all of you will have to perform it," I said. "First up is masturbation. All of you need to bring yourselves off. This is freestyle masturbation, so get yourselves off in your favorite fashion. Okay Ladies, go to it."

Lisa immediately headed for her vibrator, while Goldilocks and Maricella took up all of the available space on the couch by spreading their legs apart. Maricella started by massaging her breasts, and pulling her nipples out quite a ways. It was impressive how far she would tweak them. It looked painful, but she seemed to like it a lot. After getting herself worked up by tweaking and kneading her breasts, she moved one of her hands down toward her pussy, and started to massage the outer lips, without going further.

Meanwhile, Lisa was lying on the floor, kneading her large breasts like bread dough. She stopped for a second, and looked at her breasts, and then pushed one of them up and started licking one of her own nipples. She really seemed to enjoy that, and kept licking it until it was obvious that she was getting uncomfortable lying in that position. She then moved so that she was leaning back against the couch, and kept licking her nipples for a while.

I noticed at this point that Goldilocks had placed both of her hands at her own crotch, and was rubbing her clit with one hand as she plunged two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Her eyes were shut from the pleasure she was giving herself.

Maricella had finally worked herself up to a point where she decided it was time to start rubbing and tweaking her clit some. She would take her clit between two fingers and rub it for a few seconds between them before going back to massaging her pussy lips.

By this point Lisa had gotten herself so turned on that she decided it was time for the vibrator. She reached over and placed the head right at her opening and slowly started to push it inside of herself until it was buried up to the hilt. After a few seconds she turned it on and left it there while she went back to sucking her nipples again.

Goldilocks must have heard Lisa's vibrator buzzing away, because she opened her eyes and grabbed her own at that time. She placed it at her own opening, and turned it on. For quite a while she ran the tip over her clit, back and forth across her pussy lips, and then she placed it at the opening to her vagina and pushed it in slowly. Once inside she started thrusting it back and forth slowly with one hand as she worked at her clit with her other hand, giving her clit a real buffing as she filled herself with the plastic penis.

Maricella was still tweaking one breast and playing with her clit. After a few more minutes of this she finally pushed one finger into her hole, and started twisting it around inside.

Lisa was moaning loudly at this point. She was pushing her vibrator inside as far as it would go with each thrust before pulling it out again and running the tip over her clit and around her pussy lips. She was enjoying torturing herself this way.

Goldilocks was getting close to orgasm. She never did have any patience, and it looked like she was going to bring herself off first. She kept thrusting fully inside herself with her vibrator as she rubbed her clitoris with her free hand until she finally came in a loud orgasm. Goldilocks just sat on the couch with the vibrator still inside her for several more minutes before turning it off and taking it out.

"Mmmmmmm, that felt good," said Goldilocks.

Lisa kept going for a few minutes after Goldilocks, but hearing her come must have given Lisa permission to climax. Lisa came much more loudly than did Goldilocks and only a bit later. Maricella kept going for quite a while after Goldilocks and Lisa did. She finally brought out her own vibrator, and with some difficulty managed to work it in herself this time. She came loudly after just a couple of thrusts though, pushing her hips into the air as she moaned loudly.

Goldilocks and Lisa had pretty much recovered from their climaxes. I decided it was time for the next phase.

"Now we'll try some oral sex," I announced. "I'll receive this time, and Lisa will go first, followed by Maricella, and then Goldilocks, unless there's some objections."

There were none, so Goldilocks got off the couch, and I took her place.

"This looks yummy to me," said Lisa as she took her place between my legs and placed her hand on my engorged member.

Lisa started by licking up the length on my cock, ignoring the head and the sensitive ridge. After a few long licks like that she slowly took the head into her mouth and just stayed there, moaning around it, but not doing anything else.

I heard her giggle, and she looked up at me slyly and took my cock out of her mouth. "Want more?" she asked.

"Damn straight I do," I answered.

She then slid her mouth down the length of my cock, taking nearly the entire length into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily while continuing to moan around me. It felt wonderful!

Goldilocks and Maricella sat there and watched Lisa go down on me for quite a while. They seemed to be trying to pick up her cocksucking style. Lisa was very good at bringing me close to orgasm without taking me over the precipice.

"Okay Lisa, that's good," I said. "Now it's Maricella's turn." I didn't really want her to stop, but I figured I'd best save her talents for later.

"Awwwwww. I was really getting into it," complained Lisa.

"I know, I could tell. But it is her turn," I explained.

Lisa took another playful lick of my cock before moving out of the way for Maricella. Maricella sat down and stared at my cock like a starving woman. She began to salivate at the sight.

"It's okay if you want to try it," I said.

Maricella took it in her hand, and then immediately fell on it, stuffing as much of it into her mouth as she could. She was hungrily sucking it as hard as she could, drooling all over it messily. She was taking the fast route on this trip, and I needed to slow her down a bit.

"That's okay, Mari, but can you go a little slower?" I asked. "It feels better if you take your time."

She started paying more attention to the shaft, licking it instead of taking the head into her mouth. She then started looking directly into my eyes as she started to slowly gulp down my length again. Several times she stopped when she had gone down as far as she could, and just enjoyed the feeling of my manhood in her mouth.

"Okay," I said after a few minutes. "It's Goldilocks' turn."

Maricella gave me a pleading look with those large brown eyes of hers.

"We'll take this up again later, I promise," I said.

Goldilocks moved Maricella out of the way, and joyfully announced "My turn!"

She started licking my cock up and down the shaft, tickling the head with quick licks of her tongue, before sinking down on the length and sucking hard. It almost felt like she was trying to suck my come right out of me. She was doing some great tricks with her tongue as she took me in her mouth.

Lisa and Maricella kept watching us, comparing and contrasting their cocksucking styles. It really felt great, and after the way Lisa and Maricella went down on me it only took a few minutes before I felt my come start to well up inside and I found myself stiffening up to come in Goldilock's mouth. It felt like I was coming forever. I just kept spurting into her wide mouth, and he managed to swallow all of it without choking.

After I was done, Lisa looked at Goldilocks and asked: "How was it?"

"Not bad. It never felt like he was choking me," she said. "Did I do good?" she asked me.

"Oh, yeah you did. That was great. All of you were great," I said, and I took a moment to regain my senses. "Your next task is to go down on each other. Lick each other out good. I want all of you to come hard before you're done."

"Cool!" said Lisa.

"That's, like, great!" exclaimed Goldilocks.

"Okay," said Maricella in a husky voice, and she pushed Goldilocks onto her back and started sucking her nipples.

It was obvious that Maricella didn't want to waste any time. She kissed her way down Goldilock's body, and started licking down her thighs before working her way back up to her golden snatch. She spread Goldilocks' legs a bit wider to get better access to her pussy, and then licked her outer lips before spreading them wide and licking her clit.

"Oh, God, Mari! You really know how to eat me out good," said Goldilocks.

Maricella played with Goldie's pussy, licking all around before sinking her tongue into her folds and licking her out good, quickly licking over her clit, and darting her tongue in and out of her vagina. Poor Goldilocks didn't stand a chance under Maricella's ministrations, and quickly came in a hard orgasm.
Maricella kept licking Goldilocks out for a few minutes after her orgasm, until Lisa finally pulled Maricella off and moved her onto her back. Lisa spent some time licking and sucking Maricella's nipples into stiffness before moving down to her tight little pussy. Lisa was going down on Maricella as expertly as she had on me, and would change her rhythm when she sensed that Maricella was getting close to her orgasm, stopping her from coming. Maricella was getting frustrated with Lisa, and wrapped her legs around Lisa's head and pulled her closer to her pussy.

"Don't want to wait?" asked Lisa. "Well, let's go to town!"

Lisa started licking Maricella with real gusto, and finally brought her off in a loud climax. Lisa managed to hold her there for a few minutes, coming for the entire time, until Maricella collapsed, whimpering, on the floor. I applauded.

"That was, like, great. Now it's your turn," said Goldilocks, and pushed Lisa down onto her back.

Goldilocks started by kissing Lisa deeply, and licking her way down her neck, across her shoulder, and down to one of her large breasts. Goldie started running her hands over Lisa's body as she sucked her nipples one at a time. After several agonizing minutes of this, she finally kissed her way down to Lisa's crotch, and spread her legs wide.

"Ready for this?" asked Goldilocks.

"Yes," whispered Lisa.

Goldilocks started licking Lisa's pussy with long licks, working between her folds, and sucking her engorged clit. She was taking her time on Lisa, and obviously wanted to bring her off better than she could herself. She darted her tongue in and out of her vagina, and covered her pussy with French kisses. Maricella was beginning to look like she was feeling left out, and started to massage Goldilock's breasts as Goldie went down on Lisa. Finally Lisa came hard, bucking like a bronco. Right after, Maricella turned Goldilocks onto her back, and started kissing her deeply, their tongues diving deeply into each other's mouths. She was rubbing her breasts and grinding her crotch against Goldie's. After a few minutes of this they moved apart and got into a position where they could rub their pussies together. They were bucking their hips together, and occasionally rubbing their clits with their fingers until they finally came together.

I figured this was the sign that it was time for me to go cherry picking.

"Okay," I said. "The final part of tonight's finals is: The Tightest Pussy Contest."

"This sounds good," Lisa said.

"How are you going to judge it?" asked Maricella in a husky voice.

"I think I know," said Goldilocks. "Are you going to fuck us?"

"Well," I said slowly. "There's only one real way to judge something like this. It has to be felt from the inside. I have to stick my hard cock into your wet pussies and feel you myself."

"You said this is a contest?" asked Lisa. "What's the prize?

"Well," I said. "First, all of you get down on all fours and line up and I'll tell you."

All of them quickly got into position with many giggles, and then Lisa looked back at me and asked again: "What's the prize?" as she wiggled her ass at me.

"Well, whoever has the tightest pussy gets a twat full of hot jizz. Remember; grip my cock with your pussy muscles when I enter you. That'll make you feel tighter," I said as I lined up behind Lisa.

I rubbed the head of my cock playfully over Lisa's clit a few times before I finally aimed at her opening and got ready to push inside her.

"Don't just tease me, fuck me!" said Lisa.

So that's what I did. After pushing the head of my cock between her pussy lips I took hold of her hips and slowly pushed my way inside her wetness.

"Oh, whoa," Lisa said as I entered her.

"How's it feel?" asked Goldilocks.

"Really good. Better than the vibrator. He's warm, and not too hard, and not too soft. His crotch and balls are pushing against me! It reaaaaalllly feels good," she finished.

"Cool! I can't wait to try!" Goldilocks exclaimed.

Lisa had very good muscle control, and gripped my cock really tightly in her pussy. After the first couple of thrusts I leaned forward and started caressing her breasts and stomach. I love the feeling of the smooth skin of a woman, and Lisa felt great.

"I'll take a few strokes with each of you to judge who has the tightest pussy," I said. I thrust into her a couple more times. "How's that feel," I asked Lisa.

"Great. That feels wonderful," she said.

I pushed in one more time and stayed there, enjoying her tight wetness, and finally pulled out. Lisa whimpered a small complaint as I pulled my cock out of her wet tunnel.

"Okay, your turn Goldilocks," I said as I lined up behind her.

"Cool! This is gonna be, like, really great! I just know it!" she said.

"I'll just line it up here, like so," I said and ran the head of my cock over her clit a few times. "Then I'll just ram it in to the hilt, like THIS!" I said as I took hold of her hips and thrust inside.

"Ohhhhhh, God!" said Goldilocks huskily as I rammed my hard cock all the way into her wet tunnel. I just stayed there for a bit, grinding my crotch against her and enjoying the feeling of being balls deep inside this young, tight pussy.

Maricella lay down on her side so she could get a good view of how my cock had impaled her friend. "Doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

"No, not really," explained Lisa.

"Noooooo, it feels perfect!" said Goldilocks.

"I thought it was supposed to hurt," said Maricella as she got under Goldilocks for a better view.

"Nah, the vibrators stretched us enough that his cock doesn't hurt a bit," said Lisa.

"No, it doesn't hurt at all!" said Goldilocks. I started moving in and out of her, and she said "It feels really . . . like . . . great!"

"You like this, huh?" I asked Goldilocks.

"Oh, yeah! Don't stop!" she pleaded. Goldilocks didn't have Lisa's muscle control, but she did push back to meet my thrusts with enthusiasm. I saw Maricella lean in closer, and I felt her lick my balls once, and I could feel her fingering Goldilocks' clit, but I had to stop.

"Sorry, I have to try one more pussy before I can judge. But I will give you a couple more strokes," I said.

"Darn. That felt good," said Goldilocks as I pulled out. "I wanted to come!"

"That'll happen soon enough," I said.

"Promises, promises," Lisa and Goldilocks said together, and then they laughed.

"Okay Maricella," I said, "get ready for your turn."

"Okay!" she said and got onto all fours in front of me.

I got behind her and lined up my cock with her pink pussy, and I said: "Are you ready for this?"

"I think so," she replied, and arched her back to give me better access to her wet pussy.

"You may feel a small prick," said Lisa jokingly.

"HEY!" I exclaimed. "No comments from the peanut gallery!"

"Just joking!" said Lisa, and Goldilocks laughed.

"Okay, this might hurt just a little," I told Maricella. "Let me know if I need to stop."

"Okay," she almost whispered.

I rubbed the head of my cock all around her pussy, rubbing her clit several times before pushing the head between her lips. Finally, I took her by the hips and slowly pushed into her.

Maricella had the tightest pussy I have ever fucked in my entire life.

It took me a few moments, and several short thrusts to finally get in to the hilt, but it was worth it. Maricella didn't seem to feel any pain from fucking for the first time. Actually I heard a low moan slowly escape her. I stopped when I was completely inside her, and just savored the moment as I ground my cock inside her. She was the third girl I had deflowered that night, and she was by far the tightest. After a few seconds she seemed to remember what I told Lisa before entering her, and Maricella gripped my cock with her pussy muscles-hard.

"Well, do you like the feel of me?" asked Maricella.

"Oh, yeah," I replied.

"Do we have a winner?" she asked playfully, still not letting go of my cock with her muscles.

"I need to check everyone just once more to be sure," I explained.

"If you say so," Maricella said. I started pumping her for my ceremonial test, reaching around to cup her nice, firm breasts.

Maricella was really getting into it and was bucking away with each thrust. I didn't feel like pulling out, but I wanted to try out the other two just to be fair (sure I did.)

"Okay," I said, "I have to check Lisa and Goldilocks. Ready for me to pull out?"

"No, but go ahead if you have to," Maricella said.

I heard a popping sound as I pulled my heard cock out of the small young woman's wet sheath, and a sigh of disappointment from her lips.

"Okay, Lisa, you ready for another check?" I asked.

"Sure, if you stick me with that thing there," she said as she gestured at my hard cock.

"Okay, assume the position!" I commanded, and Lisa again got on all fours in front of me.

This time I didn't play around and just pushed straight in. Lisa tried to clamp down on me, but couldn't manage to hold my cock the way Maricella had. That's not to say she didn't feel great.

I pumped inside her for a minute or so, and then pulled out.

"Just as I was beginning to really like it," said Lisa.

"Ya know, it really looks sexy from right next to you guys, and the slurping sounds are really hot," said Goldilocks.

"You ready for round two?" I said as I looked at the blond-bushed young woman.

"Yep, shove it in here! No lines, no waiting!" said Goldilocks.

Goldilocks got into the doggy position again, and I lined my hard cock up with her opening. I simply grabbed her hips and pushed in. The familiar wetness felt good, and she gripped my cock as hard as she could, but it was really no contest.

I bent forward and started playing with her clit as I drove into her for another minute or so. She was enjoying it, but wasn't doing much more than exploring the new sensations of having a cock in her pussy. I finally pulled out to Goldilock's protestations.

"Okay, time to try the last one again," I said as I looked at Maricella.

"Saving me for last?" she asked innocently.

"You could say that. Now do you want to try me again?" I said.

"Yes," she said and scrambled into position on all fours.

I lined my cock back up with Maricella's eager pussy, looking forward to feeling her warm, tight pussy around my cock again. I took a deep breath and slowly reentered her hot wetness in one long push. Just as soon as I was entirely inside her, she gripped my cock with her near-vice-grip again.

Maricella kneeled up and asked me, "So, am I the tightest? Do I win?"

"yes, I believe we do have a winner," I said.

"Oh, well," Goldilocks said.

"Damn," protested Lisa.

"Well, ladies, we have a winner," I said. "Can we get on about your prize now?" I asked Maricella.

"Yes, lets," she said huskily.

I slipped out of her pussy for a bit, and wondered at the suction of her pussy lips on my hard cock. It felt like she was pulling my cock inside her with a vacuum cleaner. I asked her: "Now, where do you want your prize?"

"Right here, deep inside my pussy. Ram it hard and deep inside me. I want to feel you spurt your hot come inside my wet pussy," she said huskily.

That was just what I wanted to hear. She was sitting down in front of me now, one knee up, her other leg out in front of her. It was a devastatingly sexy pose, showing her tight wet pussy lips to advantage, and making her small pert breasts visible to my gaze.

"Well," I started, "how do you want me to deliver your prize? What position?"

"Jump on top of him and ride him like a horse!" blurted out Goldilocks.

"Doggy style's great," suggested Lisa.

"I want it Missionary position. I want to feel your body pressed against mine when you come inside me!" Maricella said.

"That will do just fine," I said as I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. She put her arms around me and held me close as I started kissing my way down her body.

I decided to take my time to get her as turned on as possible before I reentered her. The obvious place to work on was her breasts. I started licking down her neck and shoulders between kisses, and finally managed to reach her right breast. I took her nipple in my mouth and started nibbling all around, licking and sucking the tip until she started moaning in pleasure.

Lisa and Goldilocks were watching us as I lay Maricella on the floor. Lisa had gotten out her vibrator and was idly flicking the tip over Goldilock's pussy lips as Maricella and I put on a fuck show for them.

I spent several minutes just sucking on Maricella's breasts and kissing her deeply while carressing her down her sides and kneeding her ass, before working my way lower, licking down her belly and finally between her legs. There I was treated to the view of her very tight little pussy. I do enjoy eating pussy, and I was really going to enjoy licking hers. Her pussy was topped by just a small patch of black curly hair, and her pouty lips stuck out just waiting to be licked and sucked. I placed my finger at her opening and slowly massaged her lips before running the tip over her clit. I spent some time circling her clit with my fingertip, enjoying how wet she was before finally pushing it inside her slick tunnel.

"How does that feel?" I asked her.

"It feels great," she moaned. She was too turned on to say more.

"You two really know how to torture us, don't you?" commented Lisa.

I had almost forgotten that Lisa and Goldilocks were there. I became aware of the buzzing of Lisa's vibrator, which she had completely to the hilt inside Goldilocks' pussy as she turned it back and forth.

"Hmmmmm, sounds like we need to speed things up just a bit," I said to Maricella.

"That's fine," she moaned quietly.

I took that as my cue to start eating her out. I bent my head forward and slowly licked across her pussy lips, just enjoying the flavor of her juices and not really going down on her. She seemed to really like that, so I licked her hard on her outer labia on either side of her opening. I heard her moan loudly at that, so I decided to pick up the pace a bit and pushed my tongue between her lips and flicked the tip over her sensitive bud, causing her to cry out.

I could feel her trying to hold back her orgasm, and I wanted to keep her from coming just a little bit longer, so I moved back to licking up the inside of her thighs for a minute or so. I then decided to feel how tight she was inside and pushed my tongue between her lips and into her pussy. She tasted great, and I treated her to a great licking out, but I could sense that she couldn't hold out much longer so I started running my tongue over her clit until she came in waves.

I could see at this point that Goldilocks had gotten out another vibrator and had worked it into Lisa's pussy, and they were now sitting side-by-side on the couch, fucking each other with the buzzing vibrators.

I kept licking Maricella for a few minutes after she was finished coming until I couldn't take it any more and finally I moved between her legs and aimed my cock at her opening.

"Here it comes again," I said.

"Finally! Jam it deep in me! I'm really ready for it!" Maricella exclaimed.

"So are we," commented Lisa.

I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy lips, and rubbed the tip over her clit a few times. Maricella was getting impatient and pushed her hips up toward me, impaling herself on my hard cock.

Damn it felt good pushing inside her tight pussy again. I slowly pushed in until I was in all the way to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly inside her. I looked into her eyes for a moment before sinking down on top of her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her using her pussy muscles to massage my cock, and God, it felt wonderful!

Maricella started humping her hips against me, and I took that as my cue to start moving in and out of her. I pulled almost all of the way out before pushing my way back inside and grinding my crotch against her. I started pumping into her with more force now, and she was pressing her body as closely against mine as possible, her arms locked behind my back to press my chest against her.

We lay there for what seemed like forever, just fucking as passionately as possible, jamming our bodies together and enjoying the sensations, until I felt Maricella start to tense up. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, and she lifted her ass off of the floor as she came. After the first convulsion of her crashing orgasm, she tore her lips away from mine and screamed out in pleasure! None of the girls had come that hard before as far as I could tell.

After a few moments of this her pussy muscles started to relax a bit, so I pulled back and pumped back inside her. This seemed to trigger another orgasm, or perhaps her last one hadn't finished yet, because she again pushed her hips against mine and her muscles clamped down on my hard cock again as she moaned loudly.

"Oh, GOD! I'm coming HARD!" she cried out loud.

I dimly heard one of the other girls cry out in orgasm, but I was too involved in what I was doing to tell which.

I could feel Maricella's orgasm start to subside again, so I started to pump again, and it started all over again.

"Oh, GOD! It feels SOOOO good! It almost hurts, but it hurts GOOD!" said Maricella.

"Better than the vibrator, huh?" asked Lisa.

"Oh, GOD YES!" said Maricella, as she continued to come.

This continued for several minutes until Maricella finally collapsed on the floor and I could continue fucking her for real.

After about a minute of filling her small pussy with my hard cock I could feel her start to come again. Her latest orgasm wasn't as hard as the last one, but her pussy muscles tightened enough to massage my cock. That was too much for me and I came with her, filling that wonderful, tight, wet pussy of hers with the largest load of come I have ever shot. It felt like I was draining all of my white juices in one long spurt inside her. I couldn't imagine there was enough room inside her for more than a little bit of my come, and some did leak out around my hard member and coated our pubic areas.

After coming, we lay on the carpet for a few minutes, slowly moving together more out of inertia then out of wanting to come again soon. Maricella looked like she had run a marathon, and lay on her back with her mane of hair spread around her head and shoulders, tears running down her cheeks from the effort of coming so hard, and her body shining from our mixed sweat.

After catching our breath, we both started laughing just a bit. It must have been from the exertion, or perhaps just the humor of making so much noise. I kissed her again and pulled my softening cock out of her perfect pussy so I could collapse next to her.

I could now tell that it was Goldilocks that had come first out of the masturbation-a-thon that she and Lisa had been enjoying on the couch, and she was kneeling between Lisa's legs, using the vibrator and her tongue on Lisa's pussy.

I found a pillow to prop up Maricella's head, and I shared it with her as we watched the show for a while. The show they were putting on was working on me since I was starting to get hard again. Maricella put her hand around by growing erection, and just kept it warm.

Goldilocks was using a technique on Lisa where she would just leave the vibrator completely inside her pussy, vibrating away, and lick Lisa's inner thighs and outer labia. I could tell Lisa was really enjoying this by the vacant look on her face. She had no idea that Maricella and I were there by this point.

Lisa finally moved her hand down and started idly flicking a finger over her clit as Goldilocks kept licking her around the buzzing vibrator as one would lick a Popsicle around the stick. Goldilocks was rubbing her own pussy as she continued to shower Lisa's pussy with little licks. After a few minutes Goldilocks removed Lisa's hand and started pumping the vibrator into her pussy as she licked Lisa's clit directly. This was enough to push Lisa over the edge and she came in a rousing cry of ecstasy.

I found myself ready for more action already, so I got behind Goldilocks before she was finished licking Lisa, moved Goldilock's hand from her pussy, and placed the head of my cock at her opening. It didn't take much prodding to get my cock into her wet hole up to the hilt, and it felt good to be back inside her young pussy again. I gripped her hips and started giving her the long-dong treatment, fucking her hard from behind.

After just a few strokes Goldilocks pulled her head away from Lisa's pussy and said, "Ummm, stop. I want to try it in a different position."
I pulled out and said, "Just tell me how."

Lisa made a sound of protest when Goldilocks pulled her head away from Lisa's pussy, but Maricella had recovered enough to take Goldilock's place.
"Okay," Goldilocks said, "Me on top," and she pushed me onto my back on the carpet.

Goldilocks stood over me, straddled my midsection and guided my cock right to her pussy and just sat right down on me. In one stroke I was completely inside her.

Goldilocks sat there for a minute, just savoring the feeling of me being inside her, and then she started moving up and down on my hard cock. She was on the tips of her toes, bouncing up and down on my engorged member, and I was enjoying the feeling of her pussy slipping over my hard cock. This was obviously too difficult for her to continue for very long, and she finally changed to a kneeling position over me. She kept up jumping up and down on my hard cock for a few minutes when she had her first orgasm on me. I felt her pussy spasm around my hard shaft for a few minutes as she squealed her pleasure, and then she collapsed on top of me.

"Wow," she said. "That felt great."

"Yeah, but I'm not through," I replied.

Goldilocks looked at me hopefully, and said "You're not?"

"Nope, I haven't given you a load of hot jizz yet, have I?" I asked.

"I couldn't tell," she replied. "I haven't, ya know, fucked before."

"Well, trust me, you'd know if I came in you," I said.

Maricella turned her head long enough to say, "You can feel his cock get bigger and kind of jerk around in you when he comes. You can tell." Maricella got right back to eating Lisa's pussy.

"Cool. So what's next?" Goldilocks asked.

"Well," I said, "let's try another position. I'd like to be on top."

"Cool! You can do the work this time," she replied.

I rolled us over so she was underneath me and started pumping in and out of her slowly at first, and I spent some time kissing her on the lips and licking her neck. However, I was starting to get a little annoyed. Goldilocks was just kind of, well, laying there, not responding to what I was doing except by the occasional little moan when she particularly liked something. I finally stopped doing anything but fucking her hard.

Maricella must have seen what was happening, because I suddenly heard her say "Stop!" rather forcefully. I stopped sawing into Goldilocks, she opened her eyes in surprise, and we both looked at Maricella.

"Can't you see you're frustrating him?" asked Maricella of Goldilocks.

"What?" asked Goldilocks?

"You're just lying there like you're asleep!" Maricella exclaimed. "He can't tell you're enjoying it! Don't you remember that from tonight's lesson?"

"Why can't he tell? I'm wet and my eyes are closed, aren't they?" asked Goldilocks.

"It takes more than that. You have your arms out to the sides, gripping the carpet. Don't do that. There are better things to grip than the carpet," explained Maricella.

"It sounds like you know what you're talking about," commented Lisa. "You learn that tonight just from fucking him?"

"No," Maricella replied. "My sister and I talk about things."

"Your sister?" I asked.

"Yes, Cindy, my Sister," Maricella elaborated. "I wanted to know what it was like to be married, and Cindy told me about it. She's been married for a few years."

I wasn't that interested in knowing her family history at the moment, considering I had my hard cock all the way to the hilt in another young woman's pussy right then.

"So, what's the point?" asked Goldilocks.

"Fuck him back. Enjoy it. Make him think that he's really being fucked by you, and that you love to feel his hard cock deep inside your pussy," Maricella said. She lay on her back next to us with her legs spread.

"Remind me later to ask you about your sister, okay?" I commented to Maricella.

She laughed, and said: "Okay, I will." Then to Goldilocks she said: "Now, push your crotch against his, okay?" and demonstrated herself.

"Like this?" Goldilocks asked, and she pushed her crotch against mine and started circling her hips.

"Um, yeah. Just like that," I said, and I thrust into her again.

"Yes, now start working in a rhythm. Keep pushing your hips at him," Maricella said, and started flicking an idle finger around her pussy lips.

"Be sure to look directly into his eyes," Maricella added, and both of them looked directly at me.

Lisa was just lying on the couch, looking at the three of us.

I stared right back into Goldilock's eyes as she fucked back at me, meeting my thrusts.

"Don't forget to grip his cock with your pussy muscles," added Maricella as she pushed a finger into her own wet pussy, as far in as she could.

"Like this?" asked Goldilocks as she gripped my hard cock with her pussy muscles.

"Yeah, just like that," I said.

"Keep fucking him like there's no tomorrow. It feels good to have his hard cock pumping into your wet pussy, doesn't it?" asked Maricella.

"Yes," Goldi responded quietly.

"You want to feel him push his hot come into you, don't you? You want to feel him filling you with his white come?" Maricella asked her as she worked away at her own pussy with her fingers.

"Yes, I want to feel you come in me," Goldilocks said.

Hearing these two young ladies was really getting to me, and I was getting the impression that Goldilocks wasn't pushing back to meet my thrusts for my pleasure alone now. She was getting close to another climax.

"Do you feel his cock filling you? Do you know what I mean?" asked Maricella.

"Yes, I feel him, he's deep inside me," Goldilocks replied.

"Does it feel good to have his hard cock pushing inside you?" questioned Maricella.

"Yes, it feels good, so good to have him . . . himmmm . . . oh GOD!" screamed out Goldilocks as she arched her back and pushed her hips up at me. She threw her arms and legs around me and was gripping me like a drowning woman as her pussy muscles milked my cock.

Maricella started moaning loudly at the same time, and with Goldilock's working on my cock, and Maricella's dirty talk, I couldn't hold back. I pushed once more into Goldilock's young, wet pussy, and unloaded my come deep inside her. I could feel it spurting out in wave after wave until I finally collapsed on her. I could feel her gripping my cock with her muscles a few times, and she giggled a bit. I realized she was playing with me, using muscles she hadn't used before, so I throbbed my cock inside her a few times. We went back and forth a few more times, her gripping me, me throbbing inside her, before I lost enough of my hard-on that I had to pull out.

"Damn," said Goldilocks, and she kissed me deeply. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Thanks Rob, and thanks Mari. How am I going to repay you?"
Maricella looked at Goldilocks with a wicked grin, and said: "Hmm, I'm sure we can think of a way . . ." before reaching over to give Goldilocks a deep kiss.

I rolled onto my side to just watch the two of them for awhile. Maricella kissed Goldilocks down her body before licking my come from her pussy. The sight of Maricella's dark hair against Goldilock's blond bush was exciting, as were the slurping sounds coming from between Goldilock's legs.

"Do you feel like a warm down?" asked Lisa, suddenly beside me and looking lustily into my eyes.

"Yes, but let's take it slow. We'll let the other two do the work. Besides, this might end up being more of a warm-up," I said as I rolled onto my back so Lisa could get to my cock.

"That sounds good to me," Lisa said, and placed her head on my stomach, using it as a pillow.

Maricella lifted her head up for a moment, and she said: "Oh Rob, your come tastes so good coming from Goldilock's pussy. I like to lick it up as it drips out."

"Then why don't you, like, get back to licking it out! It really feels good!" said Goldilocks.

Maricella gave me a wicked grin and slowly licked her lips before going back between Goldi's legs.

Lisa laughed, and started taking the head of my cock between her lips and giving it a couple of slow licks. She was using her hand to milk the length, but all of this was going very slowly.

Maricella was running her hands over Goldilock's trim body as she licked her out, running out over her tummy, and up to her breasts where she would tweak Goldilock's nipples before kneading her breasts. Maricella's skin was much darker than Goldilock's and the sight of her dark hands on Goldilock's light breasts was exciting me further. It was obvious that she was really going down on Goldi with gusto from the sounds she was making, and from the moans that were escaping from Goldilocks as well.

Lisa was playing with my now fully hard cock as she watched the two young women going at it. She seemed to enjoy the view of the lusty ladies over my cock as she slowly sucked me.

Maricella was getting really turned on by the sounds Goldilocks was making, as well as the smell of pussy, and she got into a sixty-nine position on top of Goldilocks so she could get the taller girl to lick her out.

Lisa was getting wrapped up in what the other two women were doing, and was mostly just giving me a lazy handjob. When Goldilocks squealed out her climax, Lisa lifted her head and looked at me. "That really got to me. Feel how wet I am?" and placed my hand right on her pussy.

"Sopping," I replied.

"Ready for another go at it?" she invited.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "How do you want it?"

"Well, let's just watch them for a while. I'll lay down on my side, and you can get in behind me."

"That's kind of a spoon position. We can't really go at it hard, but it'll be fun," I said.

"That sounds good to me," she said. "I'm not ready for some real fucking yet. Just enough to keep me going for now," and she lay down next to me so she could watch Maricella and Goldilocks.

Goldilocks had gotten Maricella onto her back now, and was lying between the dark girls' legs. Goldilocks seemed to have liked what Maricella had done to her earlier, and was trying to emulate her, with the same massaging motions to her hands. After a few minutes Maricella showed Goldilocks how to tweak her nipples as she liked it, and Goldilocks started pulling Mari's nipples out quite a distance, so it looked like it hurt.

By this time I had gotten in behind Lisa, and I placed my arm around her. She lifted her upper leg and guided my cock to her pussy. This was going to be fun. I slowly pushed my cock into her, and I heard her moan a bit.

"God, that feels good," I heard Lisa say. She turned to face me and said, "This is going to be fun! A fuck and a show! What else can I ask for?"

"Maybe this?" I said, and I started teasing her clit with my hand.

"Ohh, that's nice," she replied, and giggled a bit as I pumped her a couple of times. Then she turned back to look at Maricella and Goldilocks.

We stayed this way for a few more minutes, until Maricella loudly came again, almost tearing Goldilock's hair out.

Lisa turned around to face me, and said: "I'm ready for a bit more now. How about Doggy Style again?"

"That sounds good to me," I replied, and pulled out of her to let her get up.

After Lisa got on her hands and knees, I got into a position behind her so I could line my hard cock up with her young, wet pussy.

Lisa reached for my cock from between her legs and guided it to her opening, and I slowly reentered her wetness. Lisa didn't seem to be in any hurry, and neither was I, so we started fucking at a slow, steady pace.

Lisa was doing a good job of pushing back at me as I thrust into her, and I finally leaned forward on top of her, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against mine. She was warm, soft, and had just a slight sheen of sweat covering her body.

After a while I stopped paying attention to what Maricella and Goldilocks were doing, and just concentrated on slowly fucking Lisa, the steady pounding of my cock into her young pussy, and her responses as she caressed my cock with her pussy muscles and pushed back to meet my thrusts.

After a few minutes of this I felt a hand caress my balls. I hadn't felt Lisa move, so I knew it wasn't her hand. I reared up and looked around to see Maricella fondling my balls while Goldilocks inched under Lisa to suck on her tits. I could hear Lisa moan with approval as Goldi started licking her nipples.

I continued to see-saw into Lisa as Maricella got down and started licking my balls. This was fabulous! We managed to keep this up for only a few more minutes before I heard Lisa breathing faster.

"Oh, God!" Lisa said. "I'm really coming! Don't stop! God, God, GOD!"

I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down around my cock, and that was enough to make me start pushing my load into her. It felt like I was coming a gallon into her wet pussy. This made Maricella stop licking my balls, but that wasn't a problem. I was still coming as hard as I had all night.

After my cock stopped pulsating inside her pussy, Lisa reared up while keeping my slackening cock inside her.

"God, that does feel better than a vibrator," she said, and leaned back to kiss me.

Goldilocks and Maricella agreed with her wholeheartedly.

As I looked around at the four of us, I said: "Considering everything, I think all three of you have done great. You all graduate with honors!" to cheers.

"Let's celebrate!" yelled out Goldilocks.

The four of us, but mostly the three girls, kept fucking for the rest of the night. When one of us would fall asleep, the sound of the others would arouse them (in at least two ways).

I left out a couple of events that happened in the middle of the week that are not necessary to this story. I may post them as well if I get a positive response.

Our get-togethers didn't stop with that weekend. Even though this story happened a couple of years ago, Lisa and Goldilocks still keep in touch. Both of them are in college now and studying hard, as well as practicing what I taught them.

Actually, Maricella told me earlier this evening that since Goldilocks and Lisa are home on break from school, and since her pregnancy prevents her from enjoying sex all that much, she invited both of them over to "keep me company" in their own special way.

I have a great wife!