View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 03:14 PM
Oral Freak

Red face Sorry, folks...

I didn't mean to disappear on you all there; all I can say is that final exams really suck. One more to go, and then the term will be over! (When I'm not hosting parties at Pixies, I'm a student trying to get enough money to go to grad school...)

Anyway, I see you have all been very busy while I've been gone!

Pantyfanatic and Oldfart, please please please don't sic those bees on me for disappearing! I promise, I won't do it again! Besides, I don't need any bees --- I have my own supply of honey. Wanna taste?

TDK's new look is great, everyone --- & well deserved! But don't you think we should make that difference between left & right just a little more defined? I have my make-up bag somewhere, I vote that we 'paint him up real purty' on that shaved side!

And CeltGuy, I'll be right with you as soon as Prophet lets me go... I'm so sorry I never made it to the igloo --- how can I possibly make it up to you? *melodramatic sigh* Spank me if you must... I am a poor wretch, undeserving of your notice. I grovel at your feet... *an idea strikes* Hey, being on my knees at your feet gives me an idea! I bet I know how to make this up to you! Can you guess what it is?

--- sweetstuff

p.s. Pantyfanatic, I'm so glad to see that you've recovered from that swimming incident!