View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
I tentatively reached up with both hands to cup Lindsay's full breasts in my palms, her nipples falling naturally between my thumbs and first fingers where I could gently pinch the tender nubs even as I squeezed the soft mounds firmly in my hands as she covered them with her own. She was truly gorgeous, and I felt a fleeting jealousy towards Charlie for being this wonderful creature's lover. Then I silently chastised myself for forgetting - this was MY daughter, who I really shouldn't be doing this with, far less having thoughts of sexual jealousy about! Instead I revelled in touching her, enthralled by the soft line of her throat as her head fell back in mute expression of her lust.

I felt my cock regain its full rigidity then, seemingly having gone lightly limp despite the sexy woman atop me. I watched in awe as Lindsay lifted her pelvis just enough to allow her to slide minutely up and down my shaft, slightly further each time as she teased me with her swollen, soaking highly desirable cunt. I wanted her so badly, wanted to thrust my manhood all the way inside her and fuck her until we came, wanted to make her feel happy she had decided to make love to me.

Back and forth, back and forth she moved, her slick pussy lips covering the underside of my penis with her moisture until, with one last forward motion, the head of my cock slipped into her sweet crevice.

So hot! Not just in the sexual sense - although that too, obviously - but hot! The tip of my cock felt like it had been dipped in hot chocolate, so warm and silky did her pussy feel as it was slowly entered by my shaft and I could feel, as well as hear, the slow intake of breath which matched the progress of my invasion into her core.

Hot - and wet. Oh so wet. I knew she would be already, of course, but to experience it as her full lover rather than merely being teased was incredible. It took many, agonising seconds for her to finally bottom out on me, her plump yet taut buttocks resting lightly on the tops of my thighs. Lindsay led forward to press her gloriously firm tits into the palms of my hands, her stiffly erect nipples still poking out of the gaps between my thumbs & fingers.

Lindsay kept pressing forwards until I could no longer keep my hands against her breasts in comfort and so I allowed them to slip from her soft mounds to stroke round her sides, down her ribs until my hands gently cupped her firm, round buttocks. So far had my hands gone that my middle fingertips could feel the base of my penis as it filled Lindsay's hot cunt, slick with a mixture of our juices. Moving my hands only another half inch meant I could spread her buttocks and allow myself to penetrate her vagina as much as I possibly could, and also meant my forefingers were now almost touching her rosebud; never forbidden territory for her mother, though in Lindsay's case, of course, I didn't know how she felt about anal play.

That was for another time, if ever there would be one, I thought. For now, I felt Lindsay's stomach muscles tensing against my belly as she squeezed her internal muscles around my cock and I revelled in the feeling of complete tightness around my shaft. I moved my hips very slightly, causing my cock to move within Lindsay's silky smooth tunnel and causing further, involuntary on her part, tightening of her internal muscles to the point that the prehistoric part of my brain became fearful she would snap my cock off at the root!

Instead, she began to rise and fall in tiny movements of her hips, my shaft sliding in and out of her by mere millimetres. By now, too, I was kissing her forehead, cheeks lips - anywhere I could reach really, in mute appreciation of her sensual, almost choreographed actions, enjoying the feel of her firm, warm female flesh pressing hard against my chest. Gradually, Lindsay's pistoning hips moved faster and faster, her downward thrusts harder as she mashed her clitoris against my pelvis to bring her ever closer to her next climax. My hands were barely keeping hold of her glorious buttocks, but I was very glad I had managed it when, on one particularly 'keep' upstroke, my penis popped out of her slick pussy and travelled almost the full length of her anal crevice, the mushroom head grazing between the ends of my fingers and her rosebud as it shot upwards into nothing.

At this point I became aware that Charlie had obviously recovered and had been watching us closely as we fucked. I knew it was her, as I suddenly felt a hand firmly grasping my cock to guide it back into Lindsay's desperate snatch and both Lindsay's hands were holing tightly onto my shoulders! I looked round to see Charlie kneeling to the side of us as she fed my pulsating penis back inside Linz, her hot cunt almost sucking me inside in her lust as Charlie's fingers slid alongside my shaft inside her girlfriend's sweet hole. I would never have imagined even Charlie's delicate fingers could have fitted inside Lindsay's tight hole alongside my thickness - but they did, just, and it felt amazing.

Quickly though, I once again bottomed out inside my daughter's glorious pussy, where even Charlie's tiny digits couldn't follow. Instead she cupped her hand under my balls and started finding my sac, one finger occasionally teasing into the crack of my arse. Lindsay had already resumed her frenzied vaginal assault on my cock, this time managing to fuck my full length without letting it slip out of her. After a few minutes of this intense pounding, I felt her movements start to falter and her pussy clamp down on me as tight as it ever had, her orgasm beginning to erupt deep inside her.

Charlie must have felt it too, as the hand that had been caressing my testicles suddenly changed grip to a downward grasp, then I felt her other hand in between mine as they still held Lindsay buttocks. Even in the frenzy of our frantic sex, I could feel Charlie's hand between Lindsay butt cheeks, and then my cock detected even more pressure from the underside; Charlie had pushed at least one finger deep inside Lindsay rosebud, moving it in and out like a tiny prick and stroking my thick member through Lindsay's internal wall even as she climaxed hard on top of me.

Linz had buried her head in between my head and shoulder, for which I was grateful as the scream she let out then would have deafened both my AND Charlie, so loud was it. Her body was arced forwards over mine, head pushing down on me, hands pulling against the back o my shoulders to give even greater leverage on her hips as she forced her spasming cunt hard against my cock and pelvis. I could feel the pulsation of her vaginal muscles as she came again and again, feel the food of her juices as they flooded from her to cover my balls, hip, thighs, belly in a slick layer of young, female ejaculate.

After that initial scream Lindsay simply moaned, loudly it must be said, into my shoulder with every tightening of her cunt around me, all while Charlie still played with my balls and arsehole as she encouraged me towards my own orgasm. Even without her ministrations I wasn't far away, but when Charlie slipped a finger into my pucker right up yo the hilt, that was it for me. I erupted inside my daughter's still climaxing pussy, almost snapping Charlie's finger off as my buttocks clamped together and forced my spunk deep inside Lindsay's sweet hole.

Twice, three times, then, amazingly, a fourth squirt of sperm shot from my slit into the tight pussy surrounding my shaft, amazing because I had already cum once (in Charlie's mouth - do keep up!) and at my age that was a fairly uncommon event! Charlie gave a gentle squeeze to my sac to make sure every last drop had been shot out then, slowly, removed her finger from my anus and eased back on to her haunches.

Lindsay had now virtually collapsed on top of me, her legs finally straightening out as she lay with her body following the contours of mine, her full breasts pressing firmly against my chest. Charlie was now stroking her lover all over, caressing her hair, her back, her bottom (where I wasn't still holding lightly to Lindsay's gorgeous buttocks) kissing her face and murmuring sweet nothing in her ear.

I simply lay there, embracing my daughter in the final throes of our loving, enjoying the feeling of complete satiation I had not felt for far too long, feeling my penis slowly deflate inside its' sticky prison before slipping slowly out of my daughter's exquisite sex.

I had kind of thought that was the end of our fun for the day now, especially as we were both pretty exhausted - well, I was anyway! But no; as Lindsay felt my cock slip out of her I felt her thigh muscles tense up just as she rolled off of me and onto her back beside me. Charlie moved even quicker, reaching up for a pillow which she deftly slipped beneath Linz's hips to raise them off the bed. Then, smiling like a Cheshire cat, Charlie slid gracefully in between Lindsay's already parted legs and clamped her mouth directly over her furry mound.

I was then treated to the sight of the bright-blue mop dipping this way and that as Charlie proceeded to lick and suck my semen from Lindsay's pussy, her tongue probing as deep as she could to retrieve every last drop. This had the effect of giving Linz yet another, albeit smaller, orgasm, and I could not help but be aroused again as I watched my daughter climax from her girlfriend's skilful touch.

I fear that my little man flatttered only to deceive. As sexual and arousing as the sight before me was, it simply wouldn't get above halfway erect. I was worn out! Charlie left her spot between Lindsay's legs and crawled up over my body (and semi-flaccid cock) to lie on the other side of me, stroking my belly with her soft, delicate hand.

Without a word, she leaned across my face, her tiny breast buds teasing my lips, and kissed Lindsay full on her mouth. When she finally pulled away, Lindsay opened her mouth to show me the layer of my spunk Charlie had transferred to her while they kissed, and Charlie then opened her mouth too to show me the same thing! Then, as my head swivelled from side to side like I was watching a tennis match, the two girls made a real show of swallowing my cum juice, opening their mouths again to prove it was all gone.

I laid back down and reached out my arms to gather my two wonderful lovers to my sides; Lindsay on my left, Charlie on the right. I felt two heads getting comfortable on my shoulders, two wildly disparate pairs of breasts pressing against my sides, two lissome, but differently sized thighs slide in top of mine and, finally, two still soaking wet pussies pressing against the outside of my thighs.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought of how much Lindsay looked like her mother even while making love; there had been a couple of points during the past couple of hours where I would have sworn it was Jan sucking me, Jan's tits I was suckling and playing with, Jan who was riding my cock.

I pondered on how things would work out in the morning once we were all awake and sober, how I would reconcile my love for my dead wife with newly aroused lust for our daughter. AND her friend!

I decided; tomorrow is another day, and it would come soon enough.
I only own my mind