View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 06:53 AM

Part two of the story

Your wife went back to the table pulling off her dress as she went and came back with the bowl of fruit. 'Mmmmmm I just fancy something sweet and sticky' she said. You were still laying on the floor, Leroy picked up some strawberries and I grabbed some grapes, we placed them over your chest stomach and panties, I sat down on your chest squashing the fruit, you feel the sticky juices between our bodies, my cock now hard again, sticky from fucking your ass, 'Get me clean again wimp' I say to you as my cock slides over your face, I scoop up some of the juice and coat my cock in it, 'this will give it lovely taste' I say as you lift your head and start to lick my big hard cock.

Your wife comes back with a banana and kneels over you facing me, Leroy grabs the fruit and you watch as he slides it along her cunt.
You are amazed as he slowly slides it inside her, 'rub me as you clean me' I tell you and watch you grab my cock and stroke it as you suck the head.
Your wife groans as she is fucked with the banana, I take some more strawberries and crush them over her tits, the juice running down over her stomach and legs dripping over your face as well.
Leroy slides behind your wife and rubs his cock against your wifes ass, he guides it to the tight hole, you have to watch as you see your wife being fucked in the ass by his big black cock and fucks her cunt with fruit. The banana soon becomes mushy and he lets it drop down over your face covering you again, you lick the sticky juice covered fruit up as you suck my cock.
Leroy replaces the fruit with his fat black fingers, three in your wifes cunt while he rubs her clit, you see his black cock buried in your wifes ass, she is pleading with him to fuck her harder, and you see her hips thrusting up and down to meet his pumping cock and fingers.

I thrust my cock at you then say 'put my cock in your wifes cunt now' you guide me to her cunt, wet with her juices and fruit juice, I thrust up inside her, your wife groans and sinks down over your face, you lift your head and start to lick all of us, thrusting cocks, your wifes soaking cunt and our swaying balls. 'Feel us taking your wife wimp, hear how much she wants our big cocks to fill her'. We all start to come again, your with begging to be filled with our come, you see our white seed dripping from her cunt and ass. After we have finished Leroy and I lay each side of your wife on our backs and I say 'Get over here wimp, lick us all clean before we you get to come again. You crawl over to us, and we hold your head down as you lick us all clean, two cocks, and your wifes cunt and ass.
'Now for you to feel the size of a black man, do you want it?' 'Oh please, I want you to fill me up' you reply.
I lay down and Leroy pushes you down over me in a 69 position, he spreads your legs and crushes more strawberries against your ass making it slick and slippery. Your wife grabs my cock and rubs it making me hard then guides it to your mouth, she leans down and joins you licking the hard rod.
you feel Leroy rubbing your ass, his fingers easily slip inside you, your wife leaves my cock, 'I want to see you fucked by Leroys big black cock' she says.
As Leroy replaces his fingers with his cock you feel your ass stretching and Lyns tongue licking him as he forces his way in, she keeps his cock wet as he start to fuck you, only half way in.
You are still wearing the panties, now soaked with your come and fruit juices, I pull them aside and slip your cock out. Lifting my head I close my lips around you tasting the salty come mixed with fruit juices, you start to try and fuck my mouth but Leroy is fucking your ass, your wife telling him to get his whole cock inside you as she licks both of you.

I feel your mouth swallowing my cock, your hands rubbing my balls, I rub your balls through the panties and can feel Leroys balls hitting my fingers as he pumps in and out of your ass.
He are all thrusting, fucking and moving, a sweating sticky mass, all fucking each other, I manage to reach out with one hand and find your wifes soaking cunt, I rub her clit so we will all come together again, we are all groaning, your wife saying how good it is to see you taken at will by other men, Leroy makes final hard thrusts nearly pushing you from me as he comes filling you with more come. Lori gasps and I feel your come start to pump into my mouth as you feel my come squirt into yours.

We lay collapsed over each other, heaving for breath, looking at the sweet sticky mess all over us, do you have a big bath tub?................Robin

You may have guessed my friend is the wimp!!