Thread: Screwples
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Jade Jorgensen was standing behind the bar, wearing her black and white tuxedo that the owner had requested the staff to wear, when it happened. It was earlier that night when she began serving drinks to the elite crowd in Lakeview. Her opinion of the whole thing was that all these people had a sticks up their asses and needed to be brought down a peg or two. John Rains had somehow made his way into “Bela Luna” and was drinking the champagne. It was then when Caitlin Matthews had spotted him and called for security. A security guard came over to her and she was talking to him and pointing to the man.

Thinking “hmm... this is going to be interesting” as she worked her way down to the end of the bar to listen.

A big security guard came over to him first. “Mr. Rains, I’m afraid that this is a private party and you are to leave”

“Well that’s a bunch of shit. I can be here if I want to be.” By this time John Rains was throughly drunk and swaying about, making his champagne spill over his glass.

“Mr. Rains, you need to leave or we will call the police.” As the body guard started pulling him to the door.

“I said I’m not leaving!” pulling on his sleeve to.

By this time most of the people that were there had turned to look at what was going on. As Caitlin saw what was going on, she stormed over there.

“Just what is wrong with you Mr. Rains! You were not invited to this party and I think that you should leave!” Waving her arms in the air “you!” pointing right at me “you!, call the police!”

Now I know I should have stayed to see what was happening, but I have my job to consider, I mean, I need that money to pay for college and my art supplies. So off I went to phone the police.

Having called the police, I returned to my post behind the bar making peoples drinks just in time to see John Rains pour another glass of champagne over Caitlin Matthew’s head! I almost burst out into a loud fit of laughter, but caught myself in time. I saw Caitlin storm off into the back heading towards the office.

“Vodka Martini” was the next thing I heard and I was back at work, wondering what else was going to happen that night.