View Single Post
Old 08-23-2001, 08:14 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
My Fantasy and Dream

Dream Come True

Finally, fifth hour was over and phy ed just ended. I was prepared to spy on the girl of my dreams. Day after day of gym class i noticed Lisa took her time chaingin well into the lunch hour. Today I was going to find out what took her so long.
I had been in love with Lisa since Kindegarten. My love for her grew enormously over the years, and now being a senior in high school I was simply obsessed. She was something though, about 5'12" with long brown hair, she was somewhere around 115-125 pounds of pure beauty. Her luscious breasts were in the 30b range mounted on her slim frame with a fantastic ass.
I've never seen her bare, and today i might be able to. As soon as our teacher dismissed us I quickly headed to the Men's Locker room and just as fast I changed into my regular clothes. I pretended to be taking a piss in one of the stalls until everyone left, and then I made my move. I looked out and around the corner to see if anyone was coming. Nope, it was all clear. I bolted out of the Men's Locker Room to the Women's Locker Room. Just around the corner, I slowed down and cautiously ented. I looked around the room and saw no one. All I saw were 2 sets of clothing on the floor on each side of the room. I took a few steps forward and then I heard it. I heard *gasps*! Wait, it was more like moans. Thats it someone appeared to be moaning and it was coming from the shower room. I walked acrossed the room to the opening of the shower room and looked in. what I saw almost made me slip and fall over! I saw Lisa! Lisa was standing, naked as a jay-bird against the wall!
What shocked me even more was who else was in there, and wht the other person was doing. It was Sarah, another love of my life. Sarah was on her hands and knees also naked with her face in Lisa's Crotch. Instantly I felt turned on as I watched Sarah lick and Suck on Lisa's precious pussy lips. Sarah moved her sucking and licking up to Lisa's g-spot. Sarah began to make small circles around Lisa's small nub vigorously with her tongue. Lisa was moaning louder every second, and was gasping for breath. Lisa reached down and pushed Sarah's head harder into her crotch. Sarah continued to lick and suck the Lisa's delicate and delicious clit as she reached up with her right hand and shove 2 fingers directly into Lisa's vagina and out and back in again repeatedly. By the expression on Lisa's face she was on the virge of cumming all over Sarah's hand. Lisa let go of Sarah's head and began to fondle her own breasts and nipples. I was hypnotized at the scene which caused me to unzip my pants and pull out my cock without knowing it. I slowly began to stroke the seven hard inches of flesh while I watched Sarah sucking off Lisa. Lisa soon closed her eyes and pinched her nipples as her pussy lips contracted and juices spirted and flowed out of her honey-hole. Lisa shreaked and then moaned as she just finished her orgasm. I silently continued stroking my member while they switched positions. Sarah laid down on the wet shower floor as Lisa moved over the top of her. Lisa kissed Sarah's neck all the way up to her lips. They swapped saliva as they probed each other's mouth's with their tongues! Then Lisa moved downward kissing and licking Sarah's tits and concentrating on her swollen nipples. Sarah began taking deep breaths as Lisa gave attention to her perky tits.

more to come!