Thread: Primal Sex
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Member of weird club

Entering the house you say I need to clean up a little bit. I move behind you as you enter the bathroom. Looking at you as you remove your clothes to freshen up. I stare as lovely parts of your body become visible. I am so attracted to your beauty. I gaze at you and notice your cellphone on the counter. I move back to the bed. Thinking god you are devilish. I dial your number and hear the ringing of your phone. I hear your voice on the other end.

"Hello," I sit in silence for a second then, "Hi beautiful" I say. "Oh you nut," you say but before you can hang up I ask what are you wearing? You reply, "I have nothing at all but a smile you goof ball." "Are your nipples getting hard," I ask as I hear your breath starting to become labored. You say "yes they are starting to get very hard you bad boy."

"Would you take them between your fingers and twist them a little?" I say seductively. I hear your breath pull in as your fingers caress your lovely bud. " Now do the other one" I say as you start to moan into the phone. I slide the zipper down on my jeans as I hear more light moans coming from the phone. I pull my hardening cock out as you continue to tweek your nipples.

"Now slowly slide you hand down you stomach edging it towards your pussy." With this I start stroking my cock slowly at first, listening to your breath quicken as you reach your public hair. "Ok place your fingers along side you lips and slowly caress the lips." A deep breathe is sucked in as you do as I asked.

"Are you nice and wet now baby?" A long "Yeeesss" is breathed into the phone. "Alright lover, now I want you to place a finger in your cunt and tell me how wet you are." You hiss, "oh baby I am so wet between our cum and your voice I am so moist."

"Now pull it out and lick it." "UUUUUMMMMM we taste so good," you say. "Put your finger back in sweet and finger fuck your pussy." "OOOOHHHH lover, I want you to feel this."

I will in a little bit" I say as I hear the sound of you sliding in and out. "I'm going to put two fingers in," you say. God it sounds so good, you fucking yourself as I pull my cock with more zest. "Put a third finger in," I say as I hear you pounding your fingers faster and faster into your cunt. "OOOOHHHHH baby I'm going to cum."

"Yes cum for me baby I want you to cum for me. Let me hear you cum on your hand." I hear you scream as the first wave hits. "God its cumming hard" you say as I stroke my cock harder.

"OH lover I'm cumming too." As my cum jets out of my cock. I see you slumped against the doorway as the last of my cum runs down my cock. "God you are so very naughty, but you are very good at this" you say. We crawl into each others arms as we start to doze off.