View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:29 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

5 of ??

I awoke about 2hrs later feeling very refreshed. Hubby and Wife were still asleep on either side of me. I carefully managed to get off the bed without waking them, and then headed to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I went back and stood at the end of the bed. I watched them as they slept. Hubby had moved into the center of the bed, he was lying on his back, arms over his head and his legs slightly spread. I watched the steady rise and fall of his well-muscled chest. She was lying on her side, her arm was laid over his chest, one leg slightly bent and resting on top of Hubby’s leg. My eyes travelled down their bodies, first coming to rest on his cock. Then my gaze crossed to her. The way she was positioned allowed me a peek of her pussy lips. Damn they looked good. I ached to touch them both. But I had other plans. With a wicked grin, I turned from the bed and went to organise my goodies.

I quickly grabbed the items I had collected. My heart was pumping with excitement by the time I reached the bedroom. I quietly placed the stuff onto the floor, then squatted down to find what I wanted to use first. I passed my hand over various items, finally deciding that scarves would be it. I picked them up, and headed for Hubby. Very carefully I tied his wrists and then after moving his legs further apart, tying his ankles to the bed. I looked over at her, realising then that tying her was going to be a big problem. I moved to her side of the bed and looked down at her. Hmmmmm…oh well, she will just have to help me with hubby and get her turn later. Now to wake her so she can help. I lean down and gently run my tongue over her lips. Her lips part and I seize the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. My tongue is dancing over her teeth, suddenly they part and her tongue comes to play with mine.

When her eyes open, I pull back and whisper “Time to wake up and play with Hubby”

She looks over at Hubby, noticing right away that he is bound to the bed, she turns back to me and says with a grin “Been busy I see”

After helping her off the bed, we both stand and survey the goodies. She reaches down and picks up the two pressure-pack tins. She raises an eyebrow at me “Whipped cream?” she questions. Looking back at the pile of things I’d collected “Pineapple rings, nuts, cherries, chocolate syrup. Mmmmmm this looks like fun” she grins up at me.

We put the cream tins back in the pile, and move toward Hubby. I check his ankles to make sure they are tight enough, as she checks his wrists. We look at each other and nod. She is on one side of the bed and me the other. We both lean down and pass our tongues over his nipples, sucking them into our mouths. Letting them pop out, we run our tongues all over his torso, stopping every now and then to suck and nibble at his flesh. Hubby was beginning to wake, we both pause and look up at him. His eyes were open, and he was watching us. Dropping our eyes from his, we continued our way down his body. He reached for us, only then realising he was tied down, he pulled at the scarves testing to see if he could get free. Eventually he gave up, but he was tense and unsure of what was ahead.

By the time we reached his pubic area his cock was hardening rapidly. With her tongue on one side and mine on the other we slowly ran them up and down the shaft, licking his cock like it was an ice cream to be savoured. When his cock was hard, we moved back. I reached for the pile of goodies and pulled out a blindfold, then handed it over to her. She took it and moved to put it on him. Once the blindfold was in place, I checked to make sure he couldn’t see. When I was satisfied he could see nothing, we moved around him, touching, licking, pleasuring him, but never staying in the one place, never giving him a chance to know where we were going to touch next. Then we stopped and waited at the end of the bed. Silently we watched him, he had his head turned slightly to the side in an attempt to locate where we were, and what we were up to. His muscles were tense with anticipation and his cock was rock hard and begging to be touched.

I reached down for the pineapple rings. I grabbed two out and ripped a slit in the side of them. He jerked with surprise when I placed them around the base of his hard cock. He moaned at the sensation of the juice as it ran down over his balls and down between his ass cheeks. We got a tin of cream each and began to cover his cock and balls, next came a drizzle of chocolate syrup, a sprinkling of nuts and then to top it all off a cherry on top. We stepped back to admire our handiwork. What a sight he was!

We licked our lips as we looked at our cock sundae. I moved between his spread legs, she moved beside him. She watched as I dropped my head and began to lick the mix from his balls, my tongue slipping under them to lap at the pineapple juice. “Ohhhhhhh fuck, please ” he moaned as his ass started to lift off the bed, inviting me to follow the path the juice had gone. I teased him by flicking my tongue in between his ass cheeks, but not giving him what he truly wanted, not yet anyway.

I lifted my head so I could scoot closer, I paused at the sight before me. She was licking the shaft, taking layer by layer of the cream mix, but stopping before the flesh was revealed. I looked beyond her, Hubby’s face was so erotic, he lips were parted and his tongue kept flicking out. The muscles in his neck were standing out and his arms were straining against the scarves. His pleasure of being turned into a dessert was very obvious. My gaze moved back to her, she was looking at me as she licked and slurped at the cream sundae.

“Help me lick his cock clean” she said. I reached out my tongue and it met hers, together we licked at the shaft of his cock. With both of us lapping at his cock, his legs started to lightly tremble, his moans were getting louder and he was really straining at the ties holding his wrists and ankles. The only part left by now that still had cream on it was the head. The cherry was sitting on top just waiting to be eaten.

“You can have the honours” I said to her. I moved back and sat between his legs, wanting to watch as she took his cock into her mouth. She got onto her hands and knees, and waited poised, her mouth over the head of his cock. Hubby was holding his breath, not moving a muscle, I’m sure he sensed that his torment may be ending. She opened her mouth wide and slowly devoured his cock. I could see her throat muscles working as more and more cock went into her mouth.

Damn, what a sight to behold. His body was alive with tremors, his hips were beginning to thrust upward. I reached for the scarves around his ankles, releasing them. Lying down between his legs I started running my tongue over his balls again, licking and lapping, making sure no pineapple juice remained. With his legs now free, he placed his feet on the bed. As my tongue started following the path the juice had taken, his ass again started lifting off the bed. This time though I didn’t tease, after an hour he had had enough, he was aching for release. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart, diving my tongue in, I snaked it over his ass hole. He went wild, his hips thrusting madly, his cock pistoning in and out of his wife’s mouth. His balls were tapping me in the face, had now pulled in tight to his body, preparing for the impending orgasm.

Time seemed to stop, he went still, his muscles tensed and a loud moan exploded from his throat. His asshole clenched around my tongue, I quickly slipped a finger into his ass and rubbed it against his prostrate. I felt the pulses of cum as they shot out of his cock and down his wife’s throat. Then he collapsed against the bed, out like a light. I pulled my finger from him and sat up. She sat up, I noticed some cum was dribbling down her chin. I leaned over her unconscious Hubby and licked it off.

We kissed, all the flavours mixing together. Pulling back, she stood and said “Lets hit the shower while Hubby recovers”. So I stood and we headed for the shower.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!