View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:26 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

2 of ??

On the way back I stopped, she looked at me and asked if I’d had second thoughts. But that wasn’t the reason. I shook my head, putting my hand on her chest, I gently pushed her up against the passage wall. I so badly need to touch her, and I just couldn’t wait.

I leaned in to kiss her, her mouth opened in anticipation. I nibbled gently on her bottom lip, exploring. My tongue ran over her teeth, and every now and then I’d dip it into her mouth, inviting her tongue to come and play. Which it did, our tongues wrestling in total passion. Finally we parted, our breath coming in short rapid pants. I ran my down to her waist and put it under the hem of her top. I reached for her breast, running my thumb over her puckered erect nipple. She arched her back, pushing it further into my hand. God I wanted so bad to suck it into my mouth, but I knew once I started, I’d not be able to stop. And her poor hubby was still sitting there waiting, and I wanted a bit of him too. I pulled my hand out, and I took a step back from her.

“Don’t stop, please.” she begged, her hands reaching for me.

“Consider it a pause, and believe me it’s definitely not a stop. We have your hubby to surprise yet, and I’m looking forward to getting a chance to touch him too.”

She grinned and said “Oh yes this will be great, he has always wanted to see me with another woman, and then get to join in. This will blow his mind”

We both laughed and started back toward the lounge room, and her poor unsuspecting hubby.

We paused just back from the door, she started stripping off her clothes, her top hitting the floor in seconds. As I was already naked from the shower, I leaned back against the wall to watch. She gave me a cheeky grin and proceeded to turn her back to me and bend over at the waist, she reached her hands back to the band of her jeans and slowly started to peel them away from the hidden treasures underneath. My breath caught in my throat, and I licked my lips with the tip of my tongue. My pussy was practically snarling, my hands itched to touch the sweet flesh that was being revealed to me. She paused, just as her pussy was about to show, she turned her head and licked her lips. If ever I had seen bedroom eyes, she had them. She then quickly whipped the jeans down her legs. Oh My God. She was beautiful and also extremely aroused, her pussy was just begging to be licked. I clenched my fists, willing myself not to touch. Lifting her leg to free it of the jeans, her pussy lips fell open to my gaze, I could see her clit peeking out from among the folds. Her juices giving it all a lovely shiny look.

Tossing her jeans with her other clothes, she turned and stood in front of me, looking me in the eye, she put one of her fingers in her mouth and licked it, then took it and ran it around her nipple before it headed down to her lovely pussy. She parted her legs slightly and ran her finger through the folds, giving her clit a couple of rubs. She brought her finger up and over to my mouth. I quickly sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it, making sure I got all her sweet juice. She pulled her finger out of my mouth and ran it around my nipple, leaving a wet trail. She then ran it over my stomach, pausing at my pussy, then putting it in between my hot lips. She brushed over my clit on her way to my pussy hole, she dipped it in then drew her hand back. She looked me in the eye as she licked my juices of her finger.

“If we don’t get our asses in there and surprise your hubby right now, I am going to shove you against that wall and he will miss out” I whisper forcefully.

“Yeah I’m thinking the same. Lets go.” She whispered back

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!