View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 04:40 PM

very hard, hot and homo

Frack's hand formed a tight ring around my cockhead, he pulled hard and firm, I could feel my balls tingle and I started to cum. White light filled my vision, my cock felt so hot and intense and my cum shot out, splattering across my face and his shaft. "Ohh god..." I moaned, as he gently removed his fingers from my stretched arsehole..

"Good Andy?" Frack smiled at me, I nodded, his bellend still in my mouth, I started to lick and suck at it more, his pre-cum was salty, I started to bob my head, taking more and more of his shaft into my mouth. I went down to his pubes, almost choking and then I moved back to the head, rolledc my tongue over it and focused on the front ridge. Frack moaned, his cock felt harder. I was now worried, what next? I reached for his tissues, but Frack pushed them away - "No, be a good cocksucker and swallow every drop." I felt myself go red, and then his cock expanded and he was cumming into my mouth. It fellt thick and very hot, very salty - and I liked it, I wanted to taste more cum, I swallowed hard, drinking it all. When He had stppoed I took him out and gently licked his shaft, Frack looked at me "Good you like cock and juice". In reply I pulled him back into my mouth and drained the last bead of spunk I had seen appearing in his slit.