View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The Halloween Party

This is my first time posting something on the interactive story forum, but I love some of the threads on here, and I love the idea of some of the cool people I've chatted with from Pixie's helping in the creative process.

The setting: A nice house very near to wherever you live. We've all been invited to a Halloween party.

The characters: I'll be writing as myself, but I am open to anything. You all can include yourselves in the story, or an imaginary character, or you can even have me do things, whatever you like. Write in first, second, or third person.

The rules: There are none, but I personally would rather keep the tone of the story playful and fun.

The Story:

I arrived at the house and parked my car on the street, amazed to see how many other cars had already arrived. I had never been to the host's place before, and took a long moment to take in the view of the large brick house and the well manicured yard. Tiki torches were out, lighting the walkway up to the front door. The night was clear and cool, stars bright in the sky. The lights in the house were on, and as I approached the front door I heard people inside, talking and laughing.

I took a moment to check my costume. The invitation had specifically stated that this was an adult party, and adult costumes were expected. For ladies, the more adult the better. Accordingly, I had to wear a long coat to get from the car to the front door. I unbuttoned the coat and adjusted my costume. I was dressed as a harem girl, wearing a jeweled red bra and panties, with blousy, sheer pants. I draped the veil over my nose and tied it behind my head, then rang the doorbell.

When the door opened, I smiled behind my veil, pleased to see that my costume was definitely not too racy for this party. Everywhere I looked, I saw sexy devils, French maids, guys in togas and loincloths. The gentleman who opened the door for me was dressed as a pharoah, barechested, and very sexy.

He took my coat and said, "Very nice costume!" and directed me to the drinks in the kitchen. I accepted a cocktail and looked around. I could tell right away that this party was going to be memorable!

I hope some of you find this story line interesting! I'd love to see where we can take this

Love,
Cindy