Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 06:27 PM

he turned me around so i was sitting on the bed facing him, then brian knelt between my legs, he pulled me forward, holding my hips and then he lowered his head and took my cock into his mouth. Not slowly or teasingly, just straight in to the hilt.

This felt incredible, different to a woman, with a woman i like seeing their face, but this was not like that, he was good, very good. He knew what to do, and kept a strong pressure on my head, i tensed feeling my sap rising, he sensed this and stopped, he stood and kissed me, his cock was rock hard, we kissed and it felt ok. I could taste my cock in his mouth, hot, strong - and sweaty.

"More?" he said

"Please"

Brian knelt again and continued sucking me, but his hands roamed down to my balls - feeling them, and then prying lower, underneath my balls, he pushed further running his finger around my anus. I groaned and felt my cock stiffen even harder, pre-cum erupting from the tip.

He looked up and smiled.

"Ok - bend over"

I was worried, I knew what he wanted to do, I felt scared but also very curious, I truned got on the bed and assumed a "doggy" position - arese up, exposed and I felt so exposed and vulnerable, I'd never shown anyone my anus and now here I was spread, waiting...

Brian got up behind me and I felt his hands on my hips and then his finger slid down my arse crack smearing something wet and slippery right down, he stopped just before my anus, Then his other hand spreada large wad of lube over my puckered, trembling anus.

I was shaking - "You need cock - you hear? " said Brian - "All of my cock up your sweet cherry arse"

I felt him shuffle and then his cock nudged against my anus. The head felt huge and impossible, then Brian pushed, it felt massive and like it could never happen, he stopped "Ok, easy, try to relax," he smeared more lube over his head while it rested against my anus. He pushed again, I tried to relax, feeling his head pushing at my anus, feeling it start to stretch but not open..