Thread: Exhibit 'A'
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 02:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
The closest to anything like that for me occurred when the guy I was dating at the time got angry with me in the middle of us having sex at his apt. I got out of bed and fumbled around in the candlelight to find my clothes and get the heck out of there as fast as I could. However, I never could find my panties. I ended up just leaving without them. He not only found them but wore them--a lot. At first he told me he wore them a couple of days later to a court date he had for "good luck." But then he told me about 2 weeks later that he was going to wash them for me and get them back to me; he said he'd worn them so many times that they were practically stiff as cardboard. I really didn't care that he wore them; what got to me was that they fit! (He was a VERY big guy--tall, heavy, and large boned.)

Another time I spent the weekend at my ex's tiny apt while he spent the weekend at our house when it was his turn to be with our kids. A guy I was dating spent the weekend with me at my ex's, and in our rush to leave on Sunday forgot our pack of Trojan condoms--the large size in the green package.

My ex called me that night and asked me if I was missing anything. When I told him I couldn't think of anything I'd left behind, he kind of laughed and said, "How about a package of large-size Trojans?" I said, "Oh, yes, those are ours." He then said, "It must be nice." I replied, "Yes, it is." I couldn't resist since my ex is probably even smaller than average, which normally wouldn't matter to me in the least, but it was kind of a payback for the many times over 22 yrs that he cheated on me over and over again. I'm not usually a vengeful person, but that felt pretty good, I must admit.