Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 07:28 PM

Bobby

Bobby knew this was were he belonged, between his sisters, not stuck in his own bed. Never again would he sleep alone. Becca reached down and pulled the covers up over all three of them before snuggling into he’s arm like Bobbi was doing. They lay there panting, there arms and legs a tangle and slowly drifted off to sleep. The sound of the rain patter on the widow pane, the crash of thunder was music to his ears, the scent of his sisters in his arms was euphoric.

He woke the next morning, chilly and alone. He sat up in the bed wondering were his sisters had gone. Then he heard the giggles coming from the bathroom. He smiled as he climbed out of the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. They had a big walk-in shower with a glass door. He could just make out his sisters through the fog on the door. It looked to only be one of them, they were so close together. He stood at the door, listening to their moans, and giggles for a minute, his cock rising in his hand. He opened the door to surprise them, but was surprised instead.

They were wrapped in each other’s arms, or one arm rather. The other hand was between the other sisters legs, busy working their fingers into each other. Becca had Bobbi pressed against the shower wall, he mouth pressed against Bobbi’s.

“Ooooh, close that door and get in here,” Becca said, turning to him. “You’re letting in the cold.”

Bobby stepped into the shower stall closing the door behind him, a grin on his face.

“You were sleeping so sound, we thought we’d take a quick shower, before coming back to bed,” Bobbi said, her pelvis working against Becca’s hand. “That was twenty minutes ago though,” she added smiling at Becca.

“Yes, a shower. I could use a shower myself,” he said stepping under the hot water.

He grabbed the soap and lathered his body, paying close attention to his standing cock. He stroked it as he watched his sisters finger each other. Still covered in lather he stepped up behind Becca as Bobbi was pressed against the wall still. He pressed his naked body against her backside, his hard cock nestled against her ass. He reached around her and grabbed her tit, his other hand reaching for Bobbi’s. He leaned forward and kissed Bobbi over Becca’s shoulder. Becca leaned in also and kissed them both, all three of their tongues intertwining.

Bobby moved away and nuzzled in Becca’s neck, her long black hair wet against his face. He moved to her shoulder then down her back until he was kneeling behind her. He rubbed his face against the soft flesh of her ass, placing kissing on it as well. His tongue found the crease of her ass and he licked his way down to her asshole. He sucked her tasty little hole, trying to push his tongue inside.

“Oh god Bobby,” she panted, “that feels so good.”

“What’s he doing,” Bobbi asked wanting to know what made her sister pant so hard.

“He sucking my asshole,” Becca moaned.

Bobbi’s finger slipped out of Becca’s wet pussy and moved farther between her legs. She wanted to feel Bobby’s tongue on her sister’s asshole.

Bobby felt a finger touch his mouth, he didn’t know if it was Becca’s or Bobbi’s, but he could taste pussy juice on it. He sucked the finger into his mouth quickly cleaning it of its wonderful taste, before going back to his ass licking.

“Ooooh god…I need something in my pussy,” Becca panted. “Fuck me Bobby, fuck me like you fucked Bobbi last night. I want to feel your cock in me.”

Bobby stood up behind Becca, his cock sliding between her legs. He felt Bobbi grab his cock and hold it right at Becca’s pussy. He pushed until he felt the head of his cock enter his sister. Becca pushed back to him as he slipped his cock into her.

“I wanna see,” Bobbi said, squatting down in front of Becca, to watched her brother fuck her sister. Her eyes transfixed on Bobby’s wet cock as it slipped in and out of Becca’s wet pussy. She leaned closer, as Becca held herself against the wall of the shower.