View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Married Couple

Part Four

It was three more months before the renovation of Twelve Oaks was complete. In that time, Hunter had introduced Dixie to all the workers and members of his family that he came by the old plantation. Dixie was now able to fully walk about the crew. Hunter had even told them to direct all decorating questions to Dixie. When the last day was finally over, Hunter waisted no time in showing Dixie just how much he loved her.

Standing in the newly renovated master bedroom, Hunter kissed his way down Dixie's neck. He smiled at the sexy, silky green nightgown that he had helped her pick it out earlier that day. Damn did it look good on her. His hands roamed her body as his lips continued to kiss her neck, lips, and exposed parts of her chest area. "Oh Hunter," he heard her moan. Her hands to roamed his body, rubbing the one part that ached with desire for her. He looked her in her eyes. "I love you, Dixie," he moaned, "and I plan on spending the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you." He was surprised though when she pushed away from him and turned her back. "What's wrong," he asked.

Dixie knew that it was time for her to tell him that she was a virigin. She had heard the other woman and man that had work on the house talk. And to be a virgin in today's day and age sounded almost like a sin. "I'm a virgin," she finally said. She could feel his hands on her shoulders; his lips on her shoulders. "I know," he whispered in her ear, "and I can't wait to take it from you." "Oh Hunter," she said turning back around to face him, "I love you too." The one thing that she thought would turn him off about her was one of the things that he loved the most about her. Their noses rubbed each others as their lips barely seemed to touch.

Dixie wrapped her arms tightly around Hunter's neck as he carried her over to the bed. She loved the feel of his naked chest against her skin. She giggled as she thought about the only article of clothing he wore. He had called them boxer's, but she didn't see how they looked anything like a box. "What are you laughing about," he asked as he gently laid her on the bed. "You're boxer's," she giggled. "MMM," he said as he laid down next to her, "so long as you don't laugh at what's under them." Looking seriously at him she replied, "I've never seen a man naked." "You're about too," he moaned in her ear.

Hunter sat up on the bed and removed the boxer's that matched Dixie's night gown. He watched her eyes as they gazed over his well muscled chest, down his stomach, and too his hard seven inches. He smiled as her eyes widen before she gasped at his size. For a few short moments, Dixie's eyes never left his protuding part. Finally, Hunter broke the silence by asking, "Do you like it?" He laughed as all she could do was shake her head "yes". He then pulled her close to him. With them both on their knees, he slowly kissed his way down her neck and shoulders, pushing the thin strap off as he did. Soon, she too was as naked as him.