Thread: Her BoyToy
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Slut Lolver

Sorry I forgot to post part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

Being a mature BBW her body was showing it's age. Her tits and belly were both going south. He didn't seem to care as he slowly undressed her and admired her body, his big black cock was at attention in no time.
I was sitting in a chair with my feet resting on a table watching the action. We were all undressed and I was slowly stroking to the excitement that was running through my hard cock. I heard them talking but I couldn't make out what was being said. Then she laughed and said "No way."
"Oh please, I love it" I heard as he spoke louder. "OK," she said as she took his cock into her hand and led him to the bathroom. I moved over and stood by the door where I could peek in. He was laying in the tub and she was getting in place above him. Then she started slowly peeing. At first it was hitting him in the chest and he moved to take it in his face. His mouth opened and closed as some pee ran into it. "This has always been my fantasy. I always dreamed a white woman would pee on me. You taste so sweet." As her pee turned to dribbles he pulled himself up on his elbows so he could lick her hot wet pussy. In a couple of minutes they stood and turned on the shower. While they soaped each other good I went back to my seat.

Over the next hour or so I watched as he took her in many positions. Some she had not experienced in a long while. They both seemed to like the doggie style as they went back to it after each of the other ones. As he rode her from the rear he started chatting "take this black cock white moma, your little black boy is fucking you. While white daddy watches little black boy fucks white moma." He chatted the same thing over and over as he stroked her deeper and faster. When he was ready to unload he buried his cock deep in her body and let it all drain. As his juice oozed from her beautiful cunt lips he withdrew his spent black cock. Then he moved into a 69 position and they licked each other clean.

We agreed to meet for breakfast the next morning before he left. As we closed the door behind him I grabbed her for my turn. He had used her for his whore and I wanted her while she was still hot and wet. We made love for a couple of hours before drifting off to sleep.

At breakfast he told us this story;
He had been raised in the state's foster system and had been placed with different foster families. Some were white and others were black. The one family he really liked was white and as he got older his fantasy was to be adopted by them. One day he walked in on her as she was getting out of the shower. Like my wife she was a mature BBW. After that he always dreamed of fucking her when he jerked off.
Thus his fantasy of fucking his white moma.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"