Thread: Meeting her
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
She pushed me backwards and I happily landed on my back. She tugged my pants and boxers down in one swift movement with the power of an angry bear. My member popped out fully erect and flopped down as if hiding itself from the sunlight it now saw. She didn’t even give it a moment and her mouth was on me. She stopped right at the head of my cock and flicked her tongue out to taste the glistening drop of pre-cum that was tipping there.

I shuddered as she took the entire length of my cock all at once. Her lips hit my pubic hair in with such quickness and I could feel her tongue busy against my shaft. I let out an uncontrollable moan as she moved her lips up the length, sucking hard, only to stop as her soft lips reached the sensitive head.

Now I’ve had my share of Blowjobs over my years but this had already made me feel like it had never been done right. Whether it was the way she used her full lips to caress the head of my cock, or her rhythm, or the sound she made in the back of her throat as she took all of me, I can't say. All I know is that I as close to praising Allah, God or Satan, if she would promise not to stop. I didn't want it to end. Her mouth kept moving rhythmically up and down my shaft, ever coaxing me to greater pleasure and teasing my semen to come out and play. Her fingers had reached down to toy with my clinching sack. She began by caressing them, then squeezing them gently, stroking as if they were her favorite pet. One of her fingers began light strokes of the sensitive skin between testicles and anus, but never once did her mouth lose its magical rhythmic suction.

I knew my time was getting near my entire body was already fighting me wanting to thrust again and again into her wet mouth. Just then she gripped my balls with the force of a hammer and stopped her sucking just at my head. My first thoughts were of a huge letdown but it was not too be. She suddenly released my sack and took me all in her mouth quickly bobbing her head up and down. That had done it, I warned her and I was wracked with the most blissful, goose-bump filled orgasm I have ever experienced. She kept sucking at me gently, greedily devouring every drop I could give, she was lunching on me as though she demanded more.

As the pulsing slowed, then stopped, she backed off her sucking and let my softening member with an audible plop. She smiled up at me and took her finger and wiped at the one missed drop on her lower lip. She looked at on her finger and then closed her eyes as she curled her tongue and treated like good chocolate.

She lie down beside me and put her head on my chest while she reached down with her hand and took loving hold of my half erect penis. I started to say something, but she put a finger to my lips and said “lets let it rest a while we are just beginning. She seemed to have all the time in the world for this, and I was not going anywhere.