View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:33 PM

The Neighbor's Daughter

The Neighbor's Daughter
by jallen944©

Part 1

Ethan was raking up the grass clippings. The sun was bright and high over his head. He had removed his shirt long ago, and the drops of sweat were running down his back. He stopped to wipe his brow and saw Mrs. Philips coming toward him with a tall glass of lemonade. He rested for a minute and watched her come closer. She was a widow, he knew that, and she had a daughter who was eighteen, but he had never really paid much attention to how she looked. Probably because he considered her to be much older than she actually was, and probably because he had never seen her wear shorts and a halter before.

"Hi," she said, smiling. "I saw you working so hard out here and I thought you might need something cool to drink when you took a break."

"Thanks," Ethan said, breathing hard, and took the glass of lemonade. He tilted the glass to drink and let some of it run over the edge and spill down the front of his bare, sweaty chest. He did it for her benefit, but it felt good, anyway. He had to wonder what she really had in mind.

"I was wondering if you might be able to do a favor for me," she said, sounding hopeful, but not too confident.

"I'd be glad to," Ethan said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"If you've got some time today, would you come over and help me move some furniture?"

"Sure, Mrs. Philips. I've got some time right now."

"Great," she said, smiling as her eyes swept up his body. "Call me Janet." She must have liked the way he looked. His muscles were hard and sore from the work. He was only wearing a pair of shorts, and even though his penis was not erect, it still made a visible lump.

Ethan smiled back at her, knowing now just what her intentions were. He put the rake away, pulled his t-shirt on, and followed her next door to her house. She smiled, but she looked disappointed that he had put his shirt on.

Ethan walked in her front door and was immediately impressed with the decor. Of course, he didn't expect her to be poor, but he also hadn't expected her to be so well off.

"This is beautiful," he said, gazing around the house, which looked much larger inside than it did from the outside.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Would you like another glass of lemonade?" she said and led him inside.

"Maybe when we're finished." Ethan was admiring the fine paintings and the sculpture in the corner.

"Okay, then I'll show you what I'd like to have moved. If you think it's too much, just tell me."

She walked ahead of him down the hallway off the living room and he followed, glancing down at her ass. She shook it side to side just for him. How could he deny her what she wanted so badly?

They went to the den at the back of the room. It was obvious that this room was once decorated for masculine tastes, but by that time, little evidence remained that it had been a man's office. She asked him to move a chair and a sofa to the other side of the room, and Ethan thought that was a small thing to ask, especially since it was something a woman such as herself would have no problem doing on her own. He gladly moved the furniture, because he knew it was only an opportunity for her to invite him into her house.

Her house was cooled by an air conditioner, but even so, he was sweating more than when he had started.

"You're really working hard today," Janet said, and slowly stepped toward him.

"I hadn't expected to be so useful." The sweat was dripping off his face. Janet reached up and touched his cheek to wipe some of it away.

"Maybe you'd like to wash up while I get that lemonade for you," she said in a soft, feminine voice, and before he could speak, she said, "The bathroom is right over here."

He walked past, pulling his t-shirt off as he went to the small bathroom in the main hallway. He turned on the cold water and she came in to find a clean washcloth for him.

"I'll get that lemonade," she said, glancing at his body as she walked out.

Ethan left the bathroom door open while he wiped his face and arms and chest with cool washcloth. The cool water was evaporating on his skin and he felt much more comfortable. Janet reappeared a moment later and sauntered down the hall toward the bathroom, holding the glass of lemonade and looking directly at him. Her breasts were not large, but they jiggled with each step.

"If you're not too tired. I have something else you could fix," she said, handing him the cold glass.

He tilted the glass back and drank.

"What can I do to help?"

She ran her fingers lightly down his chest. Her fingertips drifted down over his rigid stomach muscles.

"You must let me see what you've got in here."

Her hand dropped to the front of his shorts and lightly touched the growing bulge.

"Mrs. Philips?" he said.

She smiled. "I haven't been with a man in more than four years. It gets pretty lonely, sometimes." She began to untie the front of her halter. "Please, come to my bedroom."

She turned to walk out of the bathroom and pulled the halter off, walking away from him naked from the waist up. Ethan tossed the washcloth into the sink and walked after her.