Thread: Pirate Booty
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:27 AM
Married Couple

Pirate Booty III-A New Generation

All my life I, Elizabeth Barrett, had heard the story of how the pirate, Captain William Jackson Black, better known as Billy Jack, had taken Samantha Cutter from her island home when she was only eighteen. That had been nearly twenty-five years ago. It was also said that she bore him one child; a son named William Jackson Black II. He was better known as Jack. Not only was he named for his father, but the sailors that came into our sea port town claimed that he was the spitting image of his father. It was also said that he had taken after his dad and went into piracy. Together the two of them loot, raided, and plundered any ship or town that came across their path. The only time they didn't was when Samanthat was with them. Their ships were identical. Captain Billy Jack's ship was The Bloody Mary and Captain Jack's ship was, you guessed it, The Bloody Mary II.

All of my friends where scared of the thought of having a pirate for a husband, but not me. I longed to meet Captain Jack Black and become his wife. For my eighteenth birthday, that was my very wish. Little did I know that wishes do come true.

Dusk was settleing in as the two ships turned into our port. We were use to seeing pirate ships because we were large sea port that traded with any one who wanted to trade. I was in the market area shopping when Samantha and her pirate husband and son came. Right away, Captain Jack caught my eye and I watched him as he walked around with his parents. He was tall. Taller than his father in fact. He had to be at least six foot five. Even though a bandanna covered the top of his head, his long brown/black hair hung down in the back. His eyes were the color of emeralds and I was taken back. He was well mucled and tanned. Both he and his father walked around with their arms crossed. Jack was dressed in a torn, sleeveless shirt and torn pants that came down to his boots. Oh how I wanted him to have his way with me. It was then that he looked my way. I smiled at him as he walked towards me.

"Hello," he said.

"Hello," I answered.

"What is your name?"

"Elizabeth. Elizabeth Barrett," I said smiling and then quickly added, "but everyone calls me Beth."

"I am...," he started to say.

"I know who you are," I interrupted. "You're Captain Jack Black, son of the infamous Captain Billy Jack Black."

Jack gave a low bow and said, "My heart is at your service."

"Your heart," I asked.

"Yes. You have stolen my heart and the only way for me to get it back is to take you with me."

"Well then, Captain Black, I guess I don't need these items then," I said and sat my basket down on the table next to us. The merchant watching our conversation stood with his mouth gapping as we walked off together.

To Be Continued