View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Married Couple

The Love of a Man; Jack's Love

Part One

Thirty-five years ago, he had been born Jack Madison. But after the murder of his father, Sheriff Levi Madison, his mother, Alison, had moved him, his younger sister, and unborn sister, to New York to live with his maternal grandparents. It had been on the trip back that his mother and his now stepfather, Eli Goodman, had started falling in love. After they married, Eli had adopted him and his sisters, giving them the Goodman name. He was the oldest of six children that his mother had bore; three belonging to Levi Madison and three to Eli Goodman. His stepfather had made sure that all of them had received a good education. He even groomed Jack and his two younger half-brothers, Craig and Brandon, to take over the running of the railroad when they were old enough. While his younger sisters, Emilia and Mary, and their half-sister, Densie, were taught by their mother how to run and manage a household.

For the last ten years, Jack Goodman, had been helping in running the railroad own by his family. He had been to Boston to over see the purchasing of land that would allow them to expand the railroad lines there. He had been gone for nearly two weeks and was now heading back home. He had just sent off a telegraph letting his parents know that everything had went well and he was heading home; he should arrive in a few days. He then found his engineer and made sure that his personal car had been added to the train and then made his way to it. He had just closed the door when he heard the woman's scream. He bolted back out the door to see where it had came from.

Jack saw the crowd gathered around what looked to be a young woman and an older man arguing. He stepped forward and demanded to know what was going on. The young woman ran to him, pleading for help. "Please sir, I do not want to go with him," she cried as she ducked behind him. The man stepped forward and tried to reach around him, attempting to grab the woman hiding behind him, but he grabbed the man's arm and tossed it aside. "I believe the woman said that she didn't want to go with you," he said.

The man sneered, "She has no choice in the matter. I hired this woman to take care of my children and she has abandoned me. She ran off while I was away, leaving my children with only the maid. I have yet to hire someone to take her place. I've spent the last three hours tracking her down." "You may have hired me to take care of your children," the woman said from around him, "but it was my body that was your main interrest. And when I refused him, he threaten to beat me if I didn't give into him. I fled his home for fear of my life." With that the man ran.

Jack turned to the woman, but was unable to speak as he took in the beauty of her. She was tall, only a few inches shorter than his six foot, with long black hair that flowed in natural curls down to her waist. Her eyes were dark blue with an exotic slant to them. The summer dress she wore snugged her body in all the right places; revealing her luscious breasts and her curvasious hips. He could tell that her legs were long from where her hips were in proportion to her body. She was a vision of beauty. He was finally able to speak and asked the beauty her name. "Marishka," she said. "Marishka Kellogg." "Where are you going," he asked. He watched as she sighed, hung her head, and then replied in desperation, "I don't know."

Alone, Marishka entered the car that belonged to the man that had saved her. She might not be of what was considered "good breeding", but she did know who Jack Goodman. His family owned the railroad and right now, she was very thankful to him. Pictures of Jack and his family were hung in every major depot along their rail lines. The caption, "A Family Business" was hung below each picture. She remembered staring at him in one of those pictures and thinking how handsome he was; he was even more handsome in person.

From the window of the car, Marishka watched Jack as he talked with his engineer and conductor. He was just a few inches taller than her with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His business suit was talior made to fit his strapping body. His broad shoulders and chest were easy to see through the white button up shirt he wore; his jacket was pushed back as he held his hands on his narrowed hips. She nibbled on her lower lip as she watched him. She waved at him when he turned and saw her watching. His smile was easy to see and she returned it with one of her own. She also noted that he stood there a few seconds after the other two men walked off. She laughed to herself when he finally took off and then looked back over his shoulder as he hurried to catch up to the men. She giggled as she realized that he hadn't notice them leave because he was stareing at her.

An extravagent dinner was brought to the private car. Marishka couldn't remember ever seeing so much food for just two people. As they ate, she told him of how her parents had been poor and she had earned her teaching certificate when she was only sixteen and a half. And that after two and half years of teaching in a rural school, she had taken the position of personal tutor to the children of the man whom she had been running from. She also told him that she had wired her family before attempting to leave and had learned from a family friend that her parents had died in a flu epidemic that had nearly wiped out their entire town. Those that had survived had moved on. Jack had also told her of his own past and how he, and his sisters, had been adopted by Eli Goodman after their mother married him. She found it fascinating at how he originally came from the same type of background as she. She felt more comfortable with him and over the next few days, enjoyed his company greatly.

Once they had reached Jack's hometown, Marishka was greatful for him once again. She was taken in by his family and given a place to stay in their home. When his sister, Emilia, arrived for dinner one evening, it was mentioned that she was looking for a tutor for her children. When Jack told of her own teaching background, Emilia begged her to tutor her children. The next day, she began the job. She continued to live with the Goodman's and walked the short distance to Emilia's each day. Slowly, she began to secretly fall in love with Jack Goodman. But what she didn't know, was that he had already fallen in love with her.

Marishka's twenty birthday arrive and Jack made sure that it was celebrated in style. He took her to a fancy restuarnt and then took her for a walk in the park. It was their that he kissed her for the first time. She didn't refuse him when he pulled her tightly to him and molded their bodies together. His kiss was very warm and inviting. His tongue encouraged her to play with his, teaching her how to deeply kiss. She felt his hand carass her back and then slowly moved down, cupping her bottom and pulling her ever closer to him. But what startled her the most was feeling his harned manhood as he pressed her to him.

Marishka had a vegue understanding of what happened between a man and woman, but had yet to experience it. She and Emilia had become close friends and Emilia had been quite descriptive on what happens when a man and woman were together. She now thought of that conversation as she felt Jack through their clothing. He wanted her and it thrilled her beyond words. Had they been any place but the park, she would have easily given him what he wanted.

Jack stopped just outside of Marishka's room and held her tightly to him as he kissed her good night. He didn't want to leave her, but knew that he had to. He sighed as her bedroom door closed. He pressed his palm on it, wishing he could join her again. He entered his own room, just a few doors away, and removed his shoes and socks. He unbotton his shirt and laid it on the back of a chair. He stood there in the dark in only his pants. He thought of her in her room; possibly naked by now. The thought of her naked body overtook his own. He hardened again for the second time tonight. The first time had been in the park and he couldn't do anything about it. But now, they were home and he could easily do something to relief the painful throbbing she was causing between his legs. His parents were on the other side of the house and his only remaining sibling at home, Denise, was staying with a friend.

Jack knocked on Marishka's door and couldn't speak when she opened the door in her silk robe. "Yes," she said, the soft glow of the table lamp behind her. Still unable to speak, he pushed his way in and watched her back up. He had startled her. It was evident when she let go of her robe and it opened, revealing her naked body. He closed the door behind him and took the few steps that brought him to her. "I want you, Marishka," he husked. "I don't want to wait any longer. I want to feel you around my hardness. I have to make love you. I feel as if I'll die if I don't." He didn't let her answer. Instead he wrapped his arms around her, pressing her bare breasts to his muscled chest and kissed her ever so deeply. He felt her hands slipping through his hair; pulling him ever closer and encouraging him to continue.

Jack picked up Marishka and carried her to the bed. Together, he laid them on the bed and then laid himself between her open legs. He began to randomly kiss her chest area and breasts over and over. "Jack," she moaned when he sucked her hardened nipple into his mouth and pleasured them both. His hand touched the soft black curls between her legs. He rubbed the whole outside of her womanhood with the palm of his hand before finding her swollen clit with his thumb. He heard her moan again as he rubbed light circles on it. He kissed her deeply as he slipped a finger into her and felt her warm juices bombarding him. He heard and felt her panting as she reached her climax.

Jack pushed the silk of Marishka's robe away from her shoulders. He carassed her arms as he removed the silk material from them. "Marishka," he moaned as he wrapped his arms under her body and suckled once again at her breasts. Her soft moans filled his ears as her hands rubbed his back. He felt his manhood straining to be free. He kissed his way down her stomach, stopping only to lick at her belly button, before reaching her warmth below. He again heard her moan as he kiss the pouty lips of her womanhood. His tongue flicked at the swollen numb and he smiled as she sat up. "Jack," she gasped. "Lay down," he laughed, "it only gets better."

Jack continued the assault on Marishka's womanhood. By the glow of the table lamp, he watched over her stomach as she enjoyed what he was doing to her. He felt her body shake and then tasted her sweet juices on his tongue as he plunged it into her. Her whisper-like gasps of his name filled the room. He sat up on his knees and began to remove his pants. He saw her watching him with pleasured eyes. He stood by the bed and pulled her to him. She didn't object to his bringing her mouth to his manhood. He closed his eyes and moaned as her warm mouth slipped over him.

Marishka eagerly sucked Jack into her mouth. This had been another part of love making she and Emilia had discussed. She felt his fingers slipping through her hair as she moved her mouth on him. She heard his moan as she continued to warm his hardness. "Marishka," he moaned. "Oh, my Marishka." She heard his drawing in a deep breathe as she took as much as she could into her mouth without gagging on him. Her mouth felt as if were stretched as far as it would go. Her cheeks were begining to hurt from the suction she had on him. She released him long enough to break the suction and then quickly place him back in her mouth. This time, she pushed him completely in and took all of him. She heard him gasp her name before he pulled from her mouth. "I need you now," he husked as he gently pushed her back onto the bed.

Marishka smiled up at Jack as he laid between her legs. She spread her legs wide for him, hoping that he had plenty of room to enter her. She watched him position himself and felt the tip of him entering her. She drew in a deep breathe as she felt just that small bit spreading her. "MMM," he moaned as he pulled back from her. "Jack," she gasped; her eyes shutting tightly as he again pushed in her, stretching her again. She opened them as he pulled back until the tip of him was once again all that was in her. But she cried as his whole manhood was sheathed by her tight warmth and felt her maidenhead breaking. "Marishka," he groaned as he came to rest in her.

Marishka wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and held him as tightly as she could. She couldn't stop her crying, but she felt his slow movements in her as he lightly kissed her shoulder and neck. She knew that it would hurt that first time, but she hadn't been prepared for the amount of pain involved. But soon, his movements made her forget all about the pain and the pleasure began to wash over her. She felt herself explodeing around him as he pushed further into her. "Jack," she moaned. "Oh, Jack. Oh, Jack." Again she came, making the pleasure that much more pleasureable.

Marishka released her arms from Jack's neck and moved her hands down to his upper arms. She gripped them tightly as he raised up to look at her. She tried desperately to catch her breathe, but the constant explosions between her legs wouldn't let her. "You are so warm and tight," he moaned just before rolling them over so that she was now on top of him. He pulled her legs to the bed and without being told, she began to ride him. She felt the tip of him rubbing the inside of her and she cried out as the explosion happened each time she moved on him.

Marishka heard Jack's chuckle as she desperately tried to breathe. "You are enjoying yourself too much, I think," he said as he gripped her hips and began to control her pace. She placed her hands on his massive chest, right in the center of the brown curls, and forced her arms to lock and hold her weight. "Do you like feeling me in you," he asked. "Yes," she gasped. "Do you want to feel me in you every night?" She heard herself cry "oh yes" as she slowly rode him now. This new pace he had set was helping her to breathe, but it was driving her womanhood crazy. He was hitting to many places at once and it was overwhelming. "Be my wife," he asked. She stared at him through a pleasured haze and gasped "yes" over and over.

Jack rolled Marishka back over. He felt her shuttering with pleasure as she again exploded around him. He deeply kissed her as he pushed into her hard and held himself there. She pressed her own hips to him, forcing more of him into her. Her hands once again gripped his upper arms as he began to slowly move in her. Her arms slipped around his neck when he slipped his arms under her legs and pulled them up as far as they would go. Her gasps as he spread her a little wider filled his ears. "You are so tight," he moaned. "And your warmth is almost burning."

Jack began to move faster in Marishka, pushing himself fully into her each time. He watched her eyes open and close repeatedly as he grew closer to his own climax. She called his name over and over until he finally found his own release. He stared at her as he filled her with his seed. He watched her pant to catch her breathe as he panted to catch his own. Their slight movements milked him of his seed. He released her legs and felt them slide down his body and legs before coming to rest next to his. He placed his forearms next to her head and kissed her deeply. Her arms wrapped tighter around his neck as if she never wanted to let go. "Did... you... mean... it," she asked through her pants. "If you mean marriage, yes," he said. "Did you mean your answer." "Yes," she gasped.

Jack refused to leave Marishka's bed. She laid in his arms as they talked for some time. He asked her about the exotic slant of her eyes. He was amused at her answer of their being gypsy blood in her heritage. He found her even more exciting and again made love to her. He married her the next day and nothing was said of what had happened the night before. He did smile though when he saw the evidence of her first time of love making on her sheets. The large pool of blood was pleasing to him. So, pleasing that he made love to her again before the family woke to find him in her bed. By that evening, she became his wife.