View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

As night fell, Eli showed his wife into her new home. He smiled as Alison carried Mary through the house. He introduced her to each of the servants and presented her as Mrs. Alison Goodman. Mrs. Wakefield, Alison's mother had offered to let the children to stay with them so that the newly wedded couple could have a night alone, but Eli had instited that the new family all go together. The children ran up the stairs as Eli pointed out the hallway that contained their rooms. He couldn't keep from laughing when Emilia squealed with delight as she cried out, "I've got my own room, mommy."

Eli showed Alison to the children's rooms first. Jack's was painted in a soft dark blue hue with stencils of trains all around the top. About a foot below it was a toy train. He showed Jack how to turn the train off and on and then watched as the boy marveled at the train now going around the length of the large room. "Just don't run it at night," he told him. "The whistle can be rather loud when the house is quiet. I don't you waking you sisters. Okay." "Okay," Jack said as he shut the train off. The matching dressers and bed were in a dark oak. Against one wall was a child's size desk. "You'll be starting school soon, now that your six," he said, "and the desk will give you a place to do your studies. And it's a good place to write letters to your friends. Or, just draw pictures and color." Along with all these things, toys a boy of his age would like were scattered about the room. He saw the smile spread across the boy's face as he said, "Thank you, sir." He then felt a tug at his tailored pants and looked down to see Emilia smiling up at him. "What about my room," she said sheepishly as she held her dress out from each side and twisted her little body from one side to the other.

Eli then took the family across the hall and into a room just as large as Jack's. The soft lavender hue was was warming. "Look mommy," she squealed as she pointed at the stenciling at the top of her room, "bunnies, kitties, and chicks. My favorite color and my favorite animals." She ran too him and hugged his leg tightly. He bent down and picked her up. Her arms went around his neck as tight as she could get them. "Thank you, Mr. Goodman," she said. "Please," he said, "call me Eli."

Eli's heart melted as Emilia leaned back and seriously stared at him before saying, "But you're married to my mommy now. That makes you my new daddy. So I'm going to call you 'daddy'." Her arms wrapped around his neck again. He felt the tear trickle down his cheek. He sat her down and watched as she went about checking out her room. She looked over her new canopied bed and dressers. She too had a small desk for her to play at. Being only four, she wouldn't need it for a few more years for her studies, but she could draw and color at it just the same. Like Jack's room, there were toys for her scattered around the room. She awed at the room and smiled her appreciation at him. Again, his heart melted for this little girl.

Next, Eli showed everyone the nursery in which little Mary would sleep. Once she was bigger, she would move into one of the other rooms on this floor, making room for any other babies that might come along from his and Alison's marriage. He would see to it that her room was painted in the same fashion as the others, with her favorite things and color taken into account. But for now, the nursery was painted in a soft pink hue with roses in a darker shade of pink stencil around the top. "It's beautiful, Eli," Alison said as she looked about the room. There were dressers, a changing table, and a small tub for bathing Mary was against one of the walls. And like the other two, toys were scattered about.

Eli smiled as he lead Alison and the children to the room that they would share. It was a beautifully painted in a soft wine color with matching curtains. Like the children's rooms, there were dressers and a writting desk. Two large mirrors hung on the wall on either side of it. In the middle of the room stood a crib in which Mary would sleep during the night. He knew that his wife would want to be close to her youngest child when she woke for her nightly feeding. The bed was large, bigger than any she had ever seen. She even blushed when he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Plenty of room to move around in, my love." He chuckled when she turned around and revealed her flushed cheeks to him. "Come along everyone," he said, "dinner is waiting."

Alison laid naked on her side in the middle of Eli's large bed as Mary suckled from her breast. Eli too laid naked on his side as he watched the marvelous site. He smiled as Mary gripped his finger in her hand and waved it about. "She should be asleep soon," she said. "She's slowing her feeding. That usually means she drifting off to sleep." And sure enough, moments later she placed her sleeping child in her crib where she would sleep until she woke again.

As Alison returned to the bed as Eli lowered the lamps on either side of the headboard. The soft glow of the lamps gave the room a very romantic glow. She smiled when Eli turned to her. He then proceed to slowly drive her crazy as he began to slowly kiss up her leg. He began to gently nibble on the inside of her leg, causing her to giggle. "Eli," she gasped as he again nibbled on her leg. She looked down her body to see him smiling back at her as he started on her other leg. She laid back and again giggled as he nibbled at her leg. "Oh, Eli," she gasped as he moved up further on this leg than he had on the other.

Alison felt Eli spreading her legs wider as he began to kiss the sensitive area between her legs. Her hands gripped the quilt next to her as he teased her clit. His tongue flicked at it, making her buck with pleasure. She gasped for air as she felt herself calming down. She smiled as he rolled her over and nibbled at her bottom. "Eli," she giggled softly, keeping in mind the sleeping child a few feet away. He nibbled and kissed his way up her back before doing the same to the back of her neck. His hands roamed her back side before he again rolled her over and then suckled at her breasts. She heard him moan again as he tasted the life giving milk; she felt it flowing from her as he did.

Alison blushed as a very naughty thought entered her mind. She remembered Levi enjoying it when she would put him in her mouth and suck on him. She wondered if Eli would like the same treatment. She smiled at him now as he laid next to her; his hand slowing touching her body every where. She devilishly grin at him as she pushed him backwards. "What are you doing, my love," he said as she began to kiss her way down his stomach. "Something that Levi us to like," she said, wondering if she should have said that. "I just thought you might enjoy it as well." She smiled as he nodded at her to keep going.

Alison brought Eli's member to her mouth and began to lick and tease it. She smiled as it sprang to life with the attention she gave it. She heard his moan as she slipped him fully into her mouth, sucking a little harder as she did; bringing him to full erection. She sucked a little harder, bringing yet another moan from him. "Alison," he groaned lowly, "that feels good. I can see why Levi enjoyed this so much. Anything else you use to do to him that he enjoyed?" She looked up from her position and smiled, "As a matter of fact there is." "Well, by all means, Mrs. Goodman," he said with a wide grin, "show me. Show me."

Alison placed a foot next to each of Eli's hips and lower herself onto his hardness. She heard his moan as she sliped onto him. "MMM," she moaned as she felt him slipping into her not only for the second time today, but for the second time ever. "Oh Alison," she heard him hiss as she watched his eyes, and head, tilt back, "I see why Levi enjoyed this". She sat herself completely onto him; feeling the full length of him as she did. "Eli," she moaned as she began to move on him; feeling his hands as they massaged her breasts. Her sandy blonde hair fell forward as she rocked on him. She gasped as she came.

Eli pulled Alison to him and rolled them over so that he was now on top of her. He nipped at her ears, neck, and shoulders as he moved himself in her. He heard her lightly gasping as she came again; this time making her shutter with pleasure. He felt her breasts pushing against him as she moved with him. He smiled at how much so was enjoying herself. "Eli," he heard her softly gasp. He wondered if she had enjoyed Levi this much, but didn't ask. He assumed that as much as she enjoyed lovemaking, and she did have three children from their marriage, that she must have.

Eli kissed Alison deeply as he raised her legs up. He felt her feet touch his bottom as he pushed her legs up higher, causing her own bottom to rise to meet him. "Oh Alison," he said as he sucked at her breast, causing him to push further in. Her moaning grew louder and he chuckled just before hushing her and reminding her of Mary sleeping just a few feet away. She giggled herself as she confessed that with Levi, she had never had the problem of getting to loud. Where she had enjoyed his lovemaking, she was finding herself being pleased so much with Eli than she ever had with Levi.

Eli pulled from Alison and turned her on her side with her back against him. He raised her upper leg just before pushing back into her. Her moan told him that she enjoyed the new position. He softly kissed her neck as he moved his hand upwards on her body; causing her leg to rise higher as he did. "Eli," she gasped. "Eli." He felt her climax slicking her womanhood once again. He loved the feel of her body; her warmth and wetness; and above all, her passion. "I'm going to explode," he gasped.

Eli pushed himself even deeper into Alison as he felt his releasal. He groaned as the last of him shot from him. He smiled as he listened to her gasping to caught her breathe. He too had to caught his own. He held her tightly in his arms. "I don't have to pull from you this time, darling," he huskily said in her ear. "I can stay in you until morning." He both felt and heard her giggle as she said, "At least until Mary decides she's hungery again." "True," he said as he softly kissed her shoulder and neck. He stroked her softly for several minutes, lightly running his fingertips up and down her leg, arm, breasts, and then back; the light touch making her shiver.

Less than a year later, Eli proudly held Alison's hand as she bore his first child; making it her fourth. He smiled at the little boy as his mother went between sleep and alertness. He sat down in the chair when Jack, Emilia, and a now walking Mary entered the room. "See your new brother," he said to them. "Finally another boy," Jack said. "Now I won't be out number by sisters." He chuckled at Jack's out look on the birth.

Eli looked at his family. His beautiful wife, Alison, had truly made him a very happy man. The adoption of her children had taken place short after they had married. And now a son was added to them. He now had two sons and two daughters, with promises of a few more. He looked at his wife and watched her as she peaceful slept after going through the mircalous ordeal. He smiled as both his parents and hers entered the room to see the newest addition. He sighed a satisify sigh as he again looked around at his famliy. He just simply coundn't be happier.