Thread: anxious
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

My hands immediatly went to the folds of my robe to close it but then I noticed his eyes roving up and down my body and the bulge growing and twitching in his pants. "Like something?" a voice that I could hardly believe was my own asked cheekily and before I could think about what I was doing, slipped the robe all the way off my shoulders. "God you have great tits," he whispered. "Want a closer look?" I asked and moved forward while thrusting my chest upward. I couldn't believe I was doing these things, saying these things. My mind was telling me to pick up my robe again but I was way too far into this now. My nipples were now harder than ever and standing right up, at attention for his hungry gaze. His hands moved up and over each of my swollen breasts, his thumbs rubbing over each of my rock hard nipples. I threw my head back and gasped as pleasure coursed through my body, drenching my pussy and making the lips of it swell. I didn't think it was possible but my nipples got even harder under his caress. "I think I should help you finish what you started," he said, his mouth now inches from mine.......