View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I had to hand it to Charlie, she had done some very good work with the camcorder. She had gotten very clear, and at times, graphic footage of me smoking Will's pole. Even though it had only finished an hour ago I kinda wished Will was still around. He had cum quickly when I blew him but he had given me and Charlie one hell of a seeing to afterwards, bent over the couch.

"Fuck that is a big cock" Charlie said matter-of-factly, not in the slightest concerned that it was my mouth, indeed face, that Will's dick was currently fucking.

We were at the part where Will was about to blow his load into my mouth and down my throat. I was transfixed, watching myself suck Trish's big brother's cock. I could tell the moment Will shot his load as I had forced as much of him as I could down my throat. The bulk of his cock had disappeared into my hungry mouth.

I felt horny all over again. I wanted that cock all over again.

"You suck cock well Ronnie" Charlie informed me

"Thanks" I wasn't really paying attention. I was watching the screen and thinking about his cock. About what we had just done.

"Shit, that has made me so fucking horny again. You know any guys that would come over here quick smart?" Charlie asked

I didn't take my eyes off the screen. I watched as Will pulled his limp cock from my mouth, a trail of cum linked the tip of his prick with my partly opened mouth.

I so love big cock.

The screen now went a little off focus, a result of Charlie putting it down on the chair. All we could now see was Will's ass pumping hard as he slammed Charlie over the couch.

That wasn't as hot as the blow job footage.

We turned it off.

"So," Charlie said turning to me, "what was all this about?"

"What do you care, you got a root outta it?" I retorted, suddenly defensive.

"C'mon Ronnie, what gives? I mean, hell, you had me video you sucking Will's cock"

Charlie had me cornered.

I took a breath.

"OK, look, Trish and I have a, um, shall we say, game going..."

Charlene raised her eyebrows at me.

I sighed, might as well just come out and say it.

"The girl that blows the most cock in three months wins" I finished

Charlie's eyes widened, "why the hell didn't I get a gig?"

God love Charlene, instead of quizzing me on it, she just wanted to know why she didn't get to play as well.

"No offence C, but you wouldn't stand a chance against me and Trish"

"Bullshit" Charlie said, somewhat put out.

I outlined what Trish and I had been doing to her and my reasons for taping my bj on Will.

It is fair to say, Charlene was suitability impressed.

"So what does the loser have to do?" Charlie asked me when I finished.

I didn't say anything. I'd never really thought about it.

"I don't know" I said.

"I think that it should be put to the group, let them decide. I have a few ideas" Charlie informed me.

I bet she did too and I bet they were hot, sexy ideas. At least I hoped they were.

A very good plan with numerous possibilities.