View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:09 AM

Mother in Law,Cousn#2

As Debie,Karen are led into the small room. Mrs.Woods the D.A. orders them to be searched agan.Keli,Amanda follow her orders. "The chef already searched us." They said in unisen. "Im sure he did and if the chief had his way both of these women would be back on the street." "Do ya'll have any drugs or weapons on your bodeies? " "No" they both reply in a pissed off voice. Mrs. Woods observers her prisners being searched. As Keli stands after searching Debie "She's clean"Mrs Woods aproaches Debie and unfastens her belt Debie watches nerveously as her pants are unsnaped and the zipper is pulled down "mmmm pantyhose" she slips her fingers nside and pulls them out and peaks in checking out her hairy pussy."You aint got nothing hid in that nasty pussy do you?" "No" She pulls the belt from her pants and lays it on the table. She then reaches up and takes Debies glasses from her face. "I wouldn't hit a woman in glases." She lays them on the table "Now what did you do wth all that money?" "I didn't steal no money" She slaps Debie across the face."Btch" She slaps her on the other side of her face."Don't you ever call me a Bitch agan." Me and Karen watch in shock I've never seen the D.A. act this way."You didn't steal the money just like you didn't steal my boyfriend in the 9nth grade." She punches her in the gut. She bends over in pain She grabs her spins her around holding her down to the table. She grabs the belt and whipps her over and oveer Amanda,Kelli have to step in and stop her."Calm down Mrs Woods please." She takes a breath and tries to calm her rage. Tears run down my mother in Laws face streaking up her makeup. She grabs her ass and squezes it."You got a fat ass now just like your daughter. "Hey thats my wife your talking about now." She looks at me and smiles a wicked smile. "She used to have a tight little ass Danny said he liked fucking her tight ass" She slaps her ass once more and aproaches Karen unfastening her pants I thought I was gonna shoot my load right then seing her Black satin panties and matching garterbelt hooked to her nude stockings. "Sexe Im impressed with you." "Chain them down to theire chairs were gonna let them cook for a while" Theire chained at the ankles and wrists.
They leave the room
Mrs Woods turns the heat up to 100 degrees. About an hour later they returned and spent 4hours doing iterigation as theire stories were picked apart. The reps. from the company came by and pressed the charges against them. They leave the room. Mrs. Woods turns the heat off and the a.c. "Ok Im going home now when that room cools off I want a complete strip and cavity search on both of them. And I want them locked up and kept locked up.Ya'll understand ?" ""Yes mam" "And chief don't let them out" She leaves with a smile on her face.
About an hour later
Amanda walks back in Kelli and I watch through the glass I take my gun belt off and take out my cock .Kelli looks at me "Damn chief you horny aint ya ?" "Yep sure am" Kelli puts on a pair of latex gloves and picks up a tube of Ky. and enters the room. Both ladies are un cuffed from theire chairs "Remove all your jewlery" rings,watches,bracelets,neclaces are colected. I got undressed as this was going on. Amanda slid the table away from the girls She then knelt down and removed Debies ankle restraints then her high heels are removed,inspected and placed on the table. I walk in naked and stand behind the girls My M.i.L looks at my hard cock. I look at her and smile. Then turn my atention to Karen. Her nipples poke through her thin blouse. We watch as Karens blue pumps are pulled from her feet. "Nice shoes theire my size. You might not get these back" She sits them next to Debs on the table."Now take off your tops. As my M.i.L. takes her jacket off her nipples are pressed against her blouse. They slowly unbutton,remove theire blouses. I asist each one by unhooking theire bras. Amanda colects the bra's I gently stroke myself looking at theire big tits. Kelli steps in and examines Karen fondleing her double D's Amanda takes Debies ponytail holder out like my wife she's got long beautiful blonde hair that falls to her waiste parted down the middle and featherd back Amanda runs her fingers through it. "Open your mouth" Deb opens up Amanda shnes a flashlight inside her mouth I watch Amanda remove Deb's false teeth as the teeth come out my cock go's in."Ah ah ah yea" She doesn't resist taking me in working her tongue,gums,jaws she sucks me hungerly squeezng my balls as she sucks. As I get my blowjob Amanda wrestles her out of her pants,pantyhose I glance over at Karen Kelli has her pants,panties off her stockings and garterbelt still intact. Karens legs spread apart Kelli eating her out.I got to go more later