View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 04:11 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Stunned!!!!!!!

I came here at a low time in my life and the people like Lilith, Sugarfreecandy, Wicked Wanda, Sugarsprinkles all brought out the best in me and made me laught alot !
To Kim, wether this site is here or not, you have a family that cherishes you and will always have a place in their heart for you.
To my best friend on here, Lilith, youve brightened my day many a time hun and I thank you for it.
To Lorri, the first lady i talked to in a chat room......love ya lots sexxy lady !!
To the guys, Aqua, Nubian, and the rest........if any man ever viewed paradise, I think we have here, bro's !!!
To those that have been my friends I hope to see you around.......maybe in Lilith's Lair or the Yahoo group.
***raises a toast to Pixies Place****