View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 08:42 PM
obsolete

Part Three

Mary watched as her son's eyes followed the quickly departing Patti. Feeling badly for him, she decided to let him know that she was home and would figure out something to brighten his mood. Maybe movie and dinner out. Terminator 3 had been released and she knew he'd like to see that. Yes. That's what they would do. She'd work on the other idea later.

She slipped on her bathing suit and hurried downstairs. Ian had settled back on the chaise lounge now that the girl was gone but a sudden movement made her pause, her hand still on the handle of the sliding glass doors that led outside. He was naked! Eyes closed, his hand was sliding up and down the thick length of his engorged cock.

Of course she'd had glimpses of it through his clothing, imagined it in her fantasies. She had listened as he'd masturbated. But she hadn't actually seen it -- or seen him touching himself.

Almost without realizing, she slid her fingers under the gusset of her suit. Her pussy was drenched, slick with the juices of her arousal and Mary moaned as her fingers spread her outer lips, seeking out the swollen nub of her clit.

Mary's fingers circled, rubbed, her other hand pinching and tugging at the stiff peaks of her nipples through her suit. Ian's hand stroked, his thumb spreading precum over the purpled head of his cock, his free hand cupping his cum-filled balls.

Harder.

Faster.

Her eyes were glued to the erotic vision of her son as he, too, began to moan. Their movements, separate yet almost in synq, increased with their impending orgasms.

"I love you, Ian" she whispered. "Cum for mommy. Cum for me baby. I... Yesss!"

A deep, gutteral groan escaped them both as she watched, still unnoticed. Her body tensed and convulsed with the intensity of her orgasm even as Ian's cock throbbed then pulsed, shooting thick ropes of cum onto his chest and thighs.

Physically exhausted, Mary slipped her hand from between her legs as she let the tremors of her cum subside. Her heart was pounding, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she struggled to resist the urge to run out and lick the milky-white seed from her son's body.

"Soon, my little man. Soon," she crooned to herself, more determined than ever to achieve her goal. Stepping back from the doors, she waited until she heard the splash of water that meant Ian had gone into the pool to clean off.

"Honey! I'm home!" She called out, a broad smile lighting her face as she walked toward the edge of the pool. Ian's swim trunks were still on the ground by the chair where he'd dropped them just a few minutes earlier.