View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002, 05:46 PM

Well tipping and such...hmmmm

If your going to go to a big city in america be first of all prepared for rude people. They are few and far between but they can ruin your whole day. Tip when it seems appropriate, tip the guy that carries your luggage to your room, tip your waitress, tip your bar tender. But if you call for a Medic dont tip him its his job, you know that sort of stuff. Dont worry about offending anyone, if you meet americans as nice as me, they will be intrigued about your diffrence in vision, how your culture makes you unique. Most american men are very attracted to foriegn women, you all are so wonderfully different from what we see every day. Its like this plan to have fun, always go in groups of people, dont go into parts of town that seem bad, if they seem bad, it probably is bad. Most important of all dont let coming to another country keep you from having fun because its different, thats what makes everything fun! Let me know if you need specific info, I can get you phone numbers for city information, or let you know how to get free maps and stuff, just tell me and Ill post it here on the site. Hope I helped catch you later. Bye