View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 06:15 PM

It's no use, I need to bury myself inside you. To thrust my aching hard on into that wet cunt of yours.

Groaning my lust, my need to be one with you, I pull away and scoot up the bed. I lie before you, naked, my hard erection pointing towards my belly button as it throbs and pulses with desire. Oh God! Never have I been so hard, so big. My mushroomed helmet looks like it is going to split it is so swollen.

I look at you, my mouth half open, my eyes hooded in lust.

"Oh Jesus! I want you. I want to fuck you so much." I groan as my eyes sweep over you as you sit there on the bed, your nipples on your large breasts sticking out like organ stops. Your eyes aflame as you stare at me as I slowly start to stroke myself.

I never felt so hot in my life, the air seems so humid and I groan as I look at you, feeling my testicles swell with their abundant seed.

"I need you." I whisper. "I need to be inside you."

I await your response just as a thought strikes me.

"Do I need a condom?" I ask. "I am very fertile." Even though logically I would never want to impregnate you, in my current state, the sudden thought that you could be unprotected causes my shaft to to swell even more...