View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Warm weather and water always make me horny. They just go so well together and spell sex to me. I had been horny before this woman had shown up, once she had removed her robe I was bursting with the need for sex. The bikini she was wearing barely covered her - not that that was a bad thing, as far as I could see it was a very good thing.

I watched her at the other end of the pool, exposing her ample bosom above the waterline by arching her back. She was hot and she knew it. Her butt was firm, her tits were huge and her face was enchanting. I wondered if it would look that way when a shaft was balls deep in her mouth. She looked too pretty to be a cocksucker but her body was made to do nasty things to men (and maybe women) and maybe I, and my dick, was going to get lucky.

She stood there, parading her breasts to the me and the sky, her head resting on the edge of the pool. I could see her nipples were hard and hoped that it was through excitement rather than the cooling breeze on her wet chest. Man, they were big tits. I had always considered myself a leg and ass man but staring at these was quickly changing my mind. I tried to picture what she would look like riding my cock cow-girl style, those large cans boucing up and down in time with our fucking, her long hair flying around her face as she whipped herself up into a frenzy, begging me to do her harder, faster.

My cock was bulging, throbbing at the thought. Do I move closer to her? She'll notice my hard-on pretty quickly. That might scare her off, maybe she is just teasing.

She looked at me and smiled.

Shit, I wish she'd make a move, then I'd know one way or the other.

I smiled back, praying her breasts would come free of the flimsy bikini top. Praying she'd want to play with my cock and demand I suck her taunt, massive boobs.